Im falling for you

Posidenia's POV

After the whole lunch situation, I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach and smile like an idiot. This is a feeling like I've never had before. It felt kinda nice for a change instead of my cold heart.

After school I came home. My friend who lived with us because his family wanted him to be with someone was sitting on the couch, passed out.

"He must have been drinking again." I said to myself. The guy was hurting and drank to fill the pain. Although he seems fine on the outside, when you get to know him, he's pained on the inside. I slowly walked towards him. I took a soft, blue blanket from the chair and placed it over him. His pale skin was flushed. His black hair covering his eyes. I felt bad for the guy. 18 and already a a drinker? Well at least he's not a smoker. He used to come into my room late at night when I was sleeping and sit and the end of my bed. A couple times I was awake for this but he didn't notice. When he would sit down, he would silently pray that I wouldn't turn out like him. It hurt me to hear him say that. He's not a bad guy. Only a couple of the times I would see tears stream down his face and on to his pyjama bottoms. I don't know what he's so afraid of.

Your probably wondering if he's a water bender right? Well he is. His parents and my parents came to be friends because they were water benders. He has fully come to know his powers. We have a pool in our backyard and he used to practise there. He would make walls of water and waves and all that cool stuff, while, at the time, all I could to was make a puddle.

I slowly walked up the stairs to my bedroom and shut the door. I kicked off my shoes and threw my backpack to the wooden floor. I changed into some pyjama pants and threw on a sweater. I walked over to my bed and pulled back the light blue covers and turned on my lamp. I grabbed my laptop off the night stand and opened it to Facebook.

1 new friend request and 3 new messages. 

Interesting... Very rarely do I get friend requests. I clicked on the friend icon and waited till the request popped up. To my surprise, it was Donney. Of course, here come the butterflies.

"What is wrong with me?" I muttered to myself frustrated.

"Stupid hormones!" I clicked on the confirm request box and immediately, things came onto my newsfeed that were his. I smiled when a really cute picture of him came up. His hair was in front of his eyes and he was looking down at the floor smiling. After I stopped drooling, I clicked on the messages. 2 were from Donney.

Him: Hey :)

Him: message me back when you get the chance

Me: Hi :p

I sent to him and checked the other message. It was from Shawn.

Shawn: Hey, where r u? Do you have a ride cuz I can't pick u up. I've been drinking :p

Typical Shawn. I replied.

Me: yeah I'm upstairs.

After a few minutes of playing FarmVille on my laptop, Shawn walks in my room holding his head. He has bags under his eyes and his face is still flushed. He came over and laid down at the end of my bed. Confused, I stared at him until he looked over at me.

"What?" He asked in a low raspy voice. I rolled my eyes and went back to my computer. My computer made a dinging noise and the message icon popped up again.

Him: Hey. Finally got my messages? ;)

Me: yeah because I just got home. :p

Him: I see

Me: haha

I could see Shawn getting curious. He crawled over next to me.

"Who ya talkin to?" He was practically family. He knows so much about me.