Started from the bottom, know we're here

This week has really turned around for me. At the beginning of the year... everybody stared right through me... like i didnt even exist. My peers saw me as being a geek because I'm smart.  Now, Markus's popularity has rubbed off on me! I sit with actual people at lunch now, instead of me being by myself. In the cafeteria, i get some Mac & Cheese, a juice and an apple and go sit over at the table.

"Hey Markus." I nudge him in the ribs as i sat down. "Look at Posidenia." She's standing over on the other side of the cafeteria, glaring at me. 

"Whats her problem?" Markus scoffed. I stood up. 

"I'm gonna invite her to eat with us."  I appraoched her and put my hands in the back pockets of my jeans. I started getting hot in the face and my palms started sweatng. 

"Oh... Why hello Donney. What do I owe the privalege of speaking to someone so high on the food chain?" She said snarkily!  I was surprised she talks to people this way.

"I was coming over here to ask you if you wanted to eat with us, but I guess you don't want to." Her face went from, high and mighty to I'm such an idiot within seconds. I turned around and slowly started walking away.

"Wait!" She said hesitantly. I smiled to myself and spun around looking at her through my hair and over my glasses, still smiling. 

"Change your mind?" I put my arm out to her and she linked arms with me.

"Lets go princess."  She gave me a weird face and i excorted her to the table. 

I let her sit down first and  sat in between her an Markus. I pick up my fork and start eating my Mac & Cheese. I look over at Markus and he has a surprised look on his face. I put a fork full of Mac 7 Cheese in my mouth,

"What?" I glance over at him. 

"Who was that guy you turned into?" He whispered.

"Just me. Why?"  I dont know what he's talking about. 

"You were so flirty. Like, honestly, that's something I would do." He still sounded shocked but I look up and he puts his hand up. I high five him.

"Nice going dude!" He leans forward and says to Posidenia. "Hiya." and goes back to his original seating.

"Really Markus." I look over at him and he's winking at me and then her. His eyes squinting up all messed up. He looks so weird. And to think... just not to long ago... he was my ''ENEMY''

Authors note: I hope those of you who are reading this... like it. Please vote, comment, fan me and share my story with your friends.