When life give you lemons... add water and sugar, here's your lemonade!

Authors note: THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING! FALL IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTERS LIKE I HAVE.

love you guys, now... what youve been waiting for...

Heres the chapter!

Posidenia's POV

Wow. I can't believe that fire benders popular now. He walks around the school like he owns the place. I just want to smack him so hard. Maybe I'm just jealous of him, I mean, he's pretty good looking. He's got all the attention and... he's crazy smart.

I stood at the other end of the cafeteria glaring at his table. I think Donney felt my stare because he looks up at me, a glint of fire in his eyes.  I couldn't help but blush slightly. I looked away for a slight second and in that time, he stands up and starts walking towards me. I felt like my stomach had just been filled with butterflies. 

He walks towards me slowley, putting his hands in his jeans back pockets. His face was flustered and pink. I couldnt help but stare at him. He stops right n front of me. My heart pounding. I break the silence.

"Oh... Why hello Donney. What do I owe the privalege of speakng to someone so high on the food chain?" I smirked at him. I wonder what he was thinking about me. Was he judging me? Did he think I was a bad person? His face looked stunned.

"I was coming over here to ask you if you wanted to eat with us, but I guess you don't want to." My face probably had a look of disappointment on it. My heart shriveled up and sank. He turned swiftly and walked away slowly.  I hesitated. Should I say something? I totally ruined my chances!

No! He's leaving! 

My brain finally registered this. My heart started pounding out of my chest. Here it comes.

"Wait!" I blurted out. Even though he was still turned around I could tell he was smiling. My heart fluttered baack up into place, being carried by the butterflies! He turned around and had his head slightly looking down but his steel, grey eyes looked at me through his brown hair. He looked over his thick framed glasses, still smiling.

"Change your mind?" He walked back towards me and put his arm out, I linked arms with him, still holding my food in one hand.

"Let's go princess." He said smugly as he escorted me to the table. What a gentleman. I stared at his face as we walked. His tan, flawless skin. What was I saying! We could never be together! 

Why you ask?

Because he's a fire bender... I'm a water bender! It would totally sentence us both to death! I sighed in my head. 

He lets me sit down first, then sits down next to me and Markus. I start eating my salad and every so often would take a drink of water. Water. Strengthens me. :) I kept stealing quick glances at  Donney and Markus. Markus looked as stupid as ever. Donney had a embarrased look on his face.

"What?" Donney asked Markus confused. Markus whispered to Donney but i could still hear what he was saying.

"Who was that guy you turned into?"

"Just me. Why?"  I could tell he was embarrased.

"You were so flirty. Like, honestly, that's something I would do." I was getting embarrased for Donney. I smirked a little bit.

"Nice going dude!" Markus raised his hand for a high five and Donney clapped his hand against it. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Markus lean forward.

"Hiya." He says and goes back to sitting normal.

"Really Markus." I looked at Donney who was looking at Markus. He starts winking at Donney, then me. I rolled my eyes and went back to eating my delicious salad.

Authors note: Enjoy the forbidden love! I know I do! ;) 

Love you my fans! 

Dont forget to vote for me, comment on my story and if you would like to, share my story with your peeps.  Also, FAN THE AUTHOR! aka me! 

Love always, 

scary!