Chapter 31 : Love Equals To Pain

Jenna's Pov
"Follow me." TOP instructed as he gets up from his seat.

I did the same and followed him from behind. I feel extremely nervous as I sense that everyone's eyes are on us. I just spread a nervous smile on my face and pretended that I know what is going to happen next.

I stand there doing nothing except looking at TOP.

"What is going on?" I whispered in a low tone.
"Just answer my question after I done my talking here." He whispered back.

I hope his speech is not long...

I nod my head in response and listen to his talk. He took the microphone that was already prepared on stage and began talking.

"First of all, I would like to thank all of you here for coming despite your tight schedule. Apart from that, I'm here because I wanted to ask an important question to the woman I love. Jenna."

Hearing that last sentence including my name, I felt my heart thumped loudly in my chest. Both of us face each other and gaze into each other's eyes.

Is this what I'm thinking of? I thought excitedly.

"Jenna." He called me as he reaches out for my hand.

I stared deep into his eyes and waited patiently for what he wants to ask.

He seemed to be very nervous as I felt his hand was cold.

After he inhaled a few deep breaths, he finally ask.

"Will you marry me?" He nervously questioned.

I began to spread a huge smile on my face and feel the shyness rising up inside me.

I could also feel the guests eyes shifted from TOP to me, eager to know my response.

Without thinking on second thoughts, I excitedly accept his marriage proposal.

"Yes!" I answered joyfully.

Loud happy cheers and claps were heard in the room when I accepted to be his fianće.

He slid the beautiful engagement ring into my ring finger and he look back at me with those charming eyes.

Out of the blue, he quickly gave me a peck of kiss before turning away from me and the guests.

When the guests caught the sight of it, they began to tease him.

I was very shy till it made me cover my face with both of my palms.

Jiyong's Pov
After TOP finishes his short talk, he finally gets to ask an important question to Jenna. Which he waited patiently for it.

Deep in my thoughts, I knew that she will accept his marriage proposal as he has been faithful to her and has never tried breaking her heart again.

At the same time, I wanted her to reject him indirectly so that he would not be embarrassed. However, that will only become into reality in my dreams.

TOP pointed the microphone near to Jenna as the guests want to what is her response. And to be able to hear her response clearly.

"Yes!" She answered joyfully.

As expected, the guests would be happy for them except me.

Suddenly, he pressed his lips against hers and I felt both anger and jealousy washed over me. That's it! I can't take it anymore.

I was about to leave when a hand grab my wrist. I turned around to see Taeyang's hand.

"Are you ok?" He worriedly ask.
"I'm fine." I lied.

Knowing that I will be leaving, Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang looked at me anxiously.

"You sure?" He repeated.
"Ya. I'm just going to head home. See you guys tomorrow at work." I said.

We gave each other a bro hug before I leave the ship.

When I am in my car, I looked at the ship for the last time before heading home.

I dragged myself gloomily to my bedroom as I only want to lay down on my bed and rethink the earlier incident.

I keep rewinding the scene which I most hated and probably that will be a memory that I will never forget.

Tears were slowly forming in my eyes and I could feel the tears streaming down to the side of my cheeks as I was lying down on the bed.

I shut my eyes tightly and wish that everything was normal like usual.

I was about to doze off when my phone vibrates. I take the phone out of my pocket and take a glance at it.

Jenna.

Should I pick up? Or not? I question myself for numorous times while staring at the lockscreen.

A few minutes gone by, Jenna still calls me. I decided to ignore it as I am too hurt to speak with her.

I put the phone aside and went to bed.

The next day, I tried my best to cheer myself up and be happy as usual. It is going to be difficult and I hope nobody suspects me acting.

"Good morning!" The three members greeted me as I enter the room studio.
"Hey guys!" I greeted cheerfully.
"Surprisingly, you make us start work earlier than usual. Care to explain?" Daesung asked.
"You know that we're going to do a comeback so we have to quicken things up." I explained.

They look satisfied with my explanation and we began our work. Before that, I notice that TOP is not present.

"Where's TOP?" I asked.
"Oh. He's with Jenna. He said he'll be back within 10 minutes." Seungri answered.
"Oh." I weakly replied, feeling my heart breaking into pieces.
"Cheer up. We're here for you!" Taeyang said while tapping on my shoulders.
"Ya." I said while forcing a smile.

Since we have finished writing the lyrics for each song in the album, we decided to do the recording.

The first person to do the recording was Taeyang, then Daesung, Seungri, TOP and lastly me.

Speaking of TOP, he came back after fifteen minutes. Anyway, back to work.

We have been practising for almost three hours and our aim is to at least finish one song for today. We are a little bit slow as I needed the song to be perfect since I am a perfectionist.

At around 6 p.m., someone knocked on the recording door.

"Come in." I instructed.

Suddenly, I received a slap at my back. I was startled and looked up to that person.

"Why didn't you bother picking up my calls last night?!" She scolded me.
"I was sleeping." I said.
"But at least you could text me in the morning. You made me worried sick." She said sadly.
"I'm sorry Jenna." I apologised.
"It's ok. Anyway, I bought all of you drinks." She said cheerfully as she placed the Starbuck's paper bags on top of the table.

Everyone gathered at the table while Jenna distributed the drinks.

"Thank you!" Everyone in the room thanked her as she smiles politely.

I was about to tell Jenna a joke when she was pulled away by someone. I took a look at it and saw TOP, talking sweetly to her.

I let out a heavy sigh before returning to the others.

I guess things have changed.

♡Hey guys! Hope U've enjoyed reading this and I'll try my best updating it! ^-^♡