Chapter 10 : Something Is Unusual

Jenna's Pov
I woke up early the next morning as I felt excited to meet him again! I realised that I am still wearing the bracelet that TOP gave me. While I was touching the bracelet gently, it reminded me of yesterday's dinner. My heart skipped a beat when I remebered my first kiss with him.

I was too engrossed recalling
yesterday's night when my phone suddenly showed a notification. I took the phone and looked at the screen. I started to spread a smile when knowing the message was from TOP.

TOP : Good morning beautiful! :)
Me : Goodmorning Oppa! ^-^
TOP : I'm on the way to fetch you..So meet you later?
Me : Sure! Talk to you soon!

I ended my conversation short with him and get dressed immediately as I took hours to just look perfectly fine.

Since there was no sign of TOP waiting outside my house, I decided make toast breads for him, Jiyong and for myself.

Afterwards, I wrap the toast breads nicely for both of them and went outside of my house, along with my work stuff. I was even happier when I saw TOP's car arrived at my house.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully while getting in the car.
"Hi. What's that?" He asked curiously. "Well, I made some toast breads for you." I handed it to him and he took it with appreciation.
"Thank you Jenna." He thanked me.

After our short conversation, he started to drive to the YG building. Since I have nothing to talk about with him, I decided to eat my toast bread as I was very hungry.

When we have reached at the building, both of us went out of the car and went into the building together.

"I'll see you soon, Jenna." He said and gave me a sweet kiss before he leaves.
"See you soon oppa!" I waved goodbye to him and so he did.

While I was walking down the hallway, I saw Jiyong. I went over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Goodmorning Ji!" I greeted him brightly.
"Where were you? I've been trying to find you since early in the morning." He asked me concernly.
"Um..I don't get you." I said, feeling confused.
"Well, I've been knocking on your door for several times and I even called you." He explained.
"Really?" I took my phone out of my handbag and saw missed calls from him.
"Opps...Sorry. I silent it." I apologised to him and noticed that he looked unhappy.

I guess it was my fault.

"Hey, I brought this for you." I tried lightning his mood by giving him the toast breads I made earlier.
"Hmm! My favourite!" He exclaimed excitedly and I was relieved to see him happy again.

I giggled to his funny reaction and we decided to walk together to Bigbang's room.

"So, do you have a great time having dinner with TOP?" He asked me while eating.
"Yup. I-" I wanted to continue sharing him with the incident happened yesterday but I could not.
"Well, tell me about it." He said while chewing on his food.
"Nothing. We just had a casual meal." I said, ending that topic.

Jiyong's Pov
I sensed that Jenna was hiding something from me and I am extremely curious about it. I wanted to ask her but she kept talking about other stuff that was not related to TOP. I decided to shrug it off so that I do not show her my jealousy.

When we have arrived at the
Bigbang's room. We started to practise and Jenna started to learn new creative ways of hairstyling.

After 6 hours, we were extremely exhausted. Then, TOP came in the room.

"What's up guys!" He said happily.
"We're good just exhausted." Taeyang answered.
"Where were you hyung?" Seungri asked.
"Well, I was at the recording studio." He answered.
"What's that in your hands?" Daesung asked as he saw him holding plastic bags.
"Bought you guys food. Hope you like it." He placed it on top of the table and all of us gathered.

As we were eating, I noticed that TOP was laying his eyes on Jenna. I was indeed jealous but she was smiling and blushing away.

She never does that to me! I thought jealously.

Then, both of them were doing some sort of signals to go to other place. He went first, then her. I wanted to follow but it will be so unusual to do it. I felt that this is my first time of doing something like this.

I decided to continue to talk with the other three members for about another twenty minutes before I leave.

Deep down in my heart, I am feeling terribly incomplete without Jenna by my side. I need her. She has never left me like this. I think I am overreacting and selfish. I decided to leave the room and started to search for Jenna. I really cannot stand without her. I search the places where Jenna might be with TOP.

I did went to the places that TOP might be there. After ten minutes of searching, they were nowhere to be found. I sighed heavily and decided to go back to the other three members. As I was walking, I heard a familiar voice behind that wall. Jenna! I heard her giggles and TOP's voice. I went there slowly and carefully.

My heart was pumping faster and faster as I got nearer to them. I even started to sweat. Will they noticed me?

There were so many questions whirling in my head but I could not answer any one of them unless I see them. After reaching to that wall, I mustered my courage and let out a sigh.

Before I could peek at them, I felt a hand pulled me away...

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update but hope you guys enjoy it. I will be updating 'It Was You' soon and sorry for making you guys wait. ><