Chapter 23 : Annoyed By Those Two

Jenna's Pov
When TOP and Jiyong wanted to have a private conversation, I did not go to my office but instead, I hid behind a wall.

My reason is simple. They might fight like the last time and their reason is kinda stupid. I decided to eavesdrop on them without getting caught. The conversation between them was all about me. Argh.

However, I continued eavesdropping even though their conversation was unpleasant.

"I want you to try to quit hanging out with Jenna." TOP said firmly, making me taken aback.
"And don't hold her hand." He added. Why?! I thought, feeling a little annoyed.
"Because you're jealous?" Jiyong said.
"Give me a good reason first." He demanded.
"Because..." TOP paused his words and it made me curious about what he will say next.
"Just don't touch her." He warned him.
"Just because she's your girlfriend." Jiyong said.

"How did he know that?" I whispered silently to myself.

"How did you know?" He questioned him the exact question that I asked myself.
"Did Jenna told you?" Hearing that from TOP, I felt being accused. A little.
"She didn't. I just knew it." Jiyong answered.
"The way she behaves around you, the way she talks to you, is so much different and I figure it out." He added.
"Smart." TOP said.
"Still, I won't listen to what you want because she's special to me too." Jiyong said, making me speechless.
"Fine. Do whatever you want." TOP said.
"Just don't hurt her." Jiyong said firmly.

Afterwards, I could only hear footsteps fading away from that place. I secretly took a peek and saw TOP standing alone.

Knowing that I will be caught any time soon if I do not move, I silently escape from that place.

Reaching at my office made me feel relief and I realised I was sweating a little. I guess I was a little nervous.

I let out a few pants before drinking water. The earlier scene between TOP and Jiyong kept rewinding in my head.

Somehow, I felt that this argument was not the first time that they argued. But a few times.

However, I noticed TOP was a little bit of controlling towards Jiyong. His words and his actions are kind of a little bit cold.

Whatever it is, I am not going to follow his rules or orders if I were Jiyong. I would simply reply the same respond that Jiyong gave as I myself know that I cannot do anything without Jiyong.

Jiyong was the first guy that I hung out with, the first guy who teased and pranked me with many ways and the first guy who is there for me when I needed someone to comfort me.

During work, I was being disturbed by the two guys, Jiyong and TOP. They kept sending me messages and calls for some reasons and I did not make an effort to reply to them.

I felt irritated by it and decided to mute my phone.

TOP's Pov
Why isn't she texting me back? I thought curiously to myself.

Suddenly, Seungri came to me unexpectedly from behind.

"Hyung! Whatcha doing?" He asked while trying to catch a glimpse at my phone.
"Nothing." I answered and put my phone into my pocket.
"Hmmm..You're very mysterious." He said while looking at me like a detective.
"Why are you stalking me? You know that it is very irritating." I said, trying to avoid him.
"Because you didn't tell me much about your personal life." He answered and grinned.
"Anyway, now it's my turn to do the recording. See ya!" He said cheerfully and left me.

I just rolled my eyes at him and took my phone out of my pocket and text Jenna again.

After work, all of us separated our ways as we wanted to go to different places. I decided to stay in my car as I wanted to send Jenna home.