Chapter 24 : Misunderstanding

Jenna's Pov
"Are you mad at me?" Jiyong asked innocently.

Looking back at him, I answered in a nice tone.

"No, I'm not. Neither TOP." I answered.
"Then what upsets you?" He asked concernly.
"Well, I hate to see both of you fighting over me. I heard your conversation with TOP." I explained.
"I'm sorry." He apologised and it made me smile.
"It's ok. I don't blame you." I said and gave him a hug.

He hugged me too and I felt better after we have talked this out. Now, I just need to find TOP and talk to him about this matter.

"Ji, I gotta go meet TOP. Do you know where he is?" I asked.
"I think he went back home?" He answered unsurely.
"Are you sure? Because you sounded like you don't know where he is." I said folding my arms.
"The thing is that we ended our work earlier because I went out searching for you so...ya." He explained.
"Ji. How many times must I tell you not to-" Before I could finish what I wanted to say, he put his index finger to my lips.
"Shh. I'm sorry again. Ok?" He apologised again.

I removed his finger from my lips and began to smile from ear to ear.

"Let's go home cause there's no point searching for him now since it's late." He told me reasonably.
"You're right. Let's go." I agreed with him and went home.

The next morning, I woke up at 5 a.m. as I wanted to go to TOP's house. The reason is because he has to leave his house by 6 so that he can reach at his workplace by 7. At least, I can get to meet him before he goes off to work.

TOP's Pov
After eating breakfast food and dressed casually, I quickly leave the house as the time shows 6 a.m.

Knowing what time it is, I quickened whatever I am doing and leave earlier as my house is far from YG buidling.

As I was opening the frontdoor to head off to work, I was shock to see Jenna standing right in front of me, almost pressing the doorbell.

"Can we go to work together?" She asked casually.
"Sure." I replied and we went in my car.

Throughout the whole journey, I did not start up with a conversation with her. Both of us seemed to be pretty quiet and the atmosphere was a little bit tense. Then, Jenna broke the silence.

"I wanted to talk to you about something important." She started.
"Go on." I replied.
"I heard your conversation with Jiyong yesterday and I was annoyed by it." She explained.
"So you're more comfortable with Jiyong doing that?" I said, raising up my voice.

She gave me a horror look before continuing the unpleasant conversation.

"What's got to do with him?" She asked in disbelief.
"Well, he hug you and hold your hand as if he's your boyfriend." I let out my anger.
"You know what. I don't want to argue with you." She said while looking away.
"How about yesterday? Where did you go." I said sarcastically.
"Can you stop being immature?!" She yelled.
"I'm not being one! You are! The fact is you lied to me. You could have told me the truth." I yelled back.

She stops arguing with me as she realises that she was in a wrong.

"I just can't take it anymore. So I had to let it out. I'm doing this for you too." I confessed.

She let out a tiring sigh and cover her face with both of her hands.

"Why can't you understand me. Jiyong and I are just friends." She reasoned me out again.
"It's easy for you to say but when you see me doing that, you'll know how I feel." I argued.
"No. I would understand. Unlike you." She disagreed.

I honked the car in front of me so hard as the car annoyed me and I was feeling anger kept rising up.

"Will you quit it?!" She said furiously.

I ignored her and shut my mouth as I did not want to argue further. I came to a halt when I saw a red light at the traffic junction.

"I'm going out." She went out of the car without thinking twice.
"No." I said and locked the car door so that she cannot leave my car.

She tried to leave for several times but failed to do so as I kept locking the lock.

"Stop it TOP!" She shouted at me.
"I'm not going to!" I shouted back at her.
"You are so childish!" She said and her voice sounded broken as I heard sobs coming from her.
"Well, you are too! You love to demand things that you like and you don't care about other people feelings!" I said angrily.
"How dare you accused me?!" She argued and wiped her tears violently.

I started to feel guilty for making her hurt. The word 'hurt' reminded me of what Jiyong warned me. I am going to be a piece of meat in front of him if he ever finds out. Eventually he will.

Since I was not in the right mood to comfort her, all I could do was passing her a box of tissue.

"Take it." I demanded.
"I don't want it." She pushed it away from her.

When we arrived at work, she left my car instantly. I chased after her and tried to make things right. She chose to ignore and walk away from me.

"Stay away from me!" She said in between sobs.
"Jenna please." I begged.

I stop chasing her when my eyes caught Jiyong walking towards my direction.

♡Hey guys! Sorry for the late update again N thank U for beung patient. Anyway, do U think that Jenna and TOP will break up or still be a couple? Find out in the next chapter. Oh wait! Dun forget to vote, comment and follow! ^-^♡