°

"F.uck," I yawned as I awoke to Noah crying through the baby monitor the next morning.

"I don't think I've ever been so hungover," Joe yawned, holding his head and pressing on his temples.

I slowly made my way to Noah's room, picking him up before changing his nappy and then carrying him through to Joe's and I's room.

"Mummy!" Noelle yelled, right as I had laid back down on the bed.

"F.uck," I cursed, sitting up.

"I'll get her," Joe volunteered, getting up and getting Noelle.

Noah crawled on me and sat on my stomach.

"Here, take some," Joe said, handing me some paracetamol tablets.

I took two and propped myself up against the headboard.

"Mama," Noah giggled giving me a hug.

"Yes, baby?" I smiled.

Noah crawled and rolled around on the bed.

"I'm going to edit, is that alright?" Joe asked.

"Sure, I don't care," I smiled.

Joe grabbed his laptop and opened it to start editing.

"Daddy, I watch!" Noelle yelled, jumping at the bottom of the bed.

"Alright, come here then," Joe smiled.

She jumped up and laid down between Joe and I, leaning against Joe as he continued editing.

"Me!" Noelle squealed and pointed to the screen as she was in Joe's vlog, "Noah!"

"Yeah," Joe laughed lightly.

Noah crawled and sat on my lap.

"It's my mum," I groaned as my phone started ringing, "Hello?"

"Hi Minx, how are you?"

"Hungover."

"Aw, had too much to drink, eh?"

"Yeah, Joe and I got a babysitter last night and went out with a few friends," I explained.

"Oh, well hopefully you both had a fun time. But anyway, I was calling because my friends are taking some of their little ones to a kiddie amusement park today and I was wondering if I can take Noelle and Noah?"

"Sure, what time?"

"Pick them up in an hour? Does that work?" My mum asked excitedly.

"Yeah, no problem! Are you sure you can handle both of them?" I laughed lightly.

"Yeah, no problem, I'll need your pushchair though!" She laughed.

"Okay, no problem, I'll get them cleaned and dressed," I smiled.

"Thanks love, see you soon," My mum said before hanging up.

"What's happening?" Joe asked as I put my phone down.

"My mum wants to take the kids out to a park or what-not," I shrugged.

"Oh, okay," Joe smiled.

"I'm going to put them in the bath really quick and get them dressed," I explained.

"Let me help. Come on 'Elle," Joe said, getting off of the bed and Noelle following.

I went and put the bath on to start filling it up and Joe got them undressed and in the bath while I picked out their outfits for today.

"Mummy!" Noelle giggled as I came into the bathroom.

"'Elle, sit down, let me finish washing your hair," Joe said.

He washed her hair and then let them play for a few minutes before we got them out of the bath and dried off.

"Time to get dressed, come on," I smiled, carrying Noelle as she held her towel around her.

I got her dressed and combed her dark brown hair while Joe got Noah ready.

Once they were both ready, I packed the baby bag for them and Joe got the pushchair from the car as well as their carseats for my mum.

"Minx! Joe! How're you?" My mum smiled.

"Tired," Joe huffed jokingly.

"Yeah, well you've got these two little ones and you both went out last night, so I don't blame you!" My mum laughed.

"Thanks for taking them today," I smiled.

"Thanks for letting me!" She laughed.

"Psh, no problem. Anyway, here's the baby bag, there's nappies and all sorts in here, so they should be covered. Joe got you their carseats and the pushchair too," I smiled.

"Awesome! Thank you!" My mum grinned excitedly.

I helped her buckled them in their carseats in my mum's car and Joe put the pushchair in the boot.

"Call me if anything happens, yeah?" I smiled.

"Of course!" My mum laughed lightly, "We'll be good and have a lot of fun, won't we?"

"Yeah!" Noelle squealed, wiggling in her carseat.

"Be good for Grandma, alright?" I smiled, giving them both small kisses before my mum got in the car and drove them off.

"Well, now it's just us two and our pounding headaches," Joe laughed.

"Mine's eased up a bit thanks to the paracetamol," I nodded as we went back inside.

"Mine has too, I was just joking," Joe smiled.

"It's so quiet without them here," I laughed quietly.

The flat feels so much calmer and quiet.

"I feel like I should use this time to clean the flat," I groaned, putting my hair into a ponytail.

"Relax for a bit," Joe hummed, "Let's just hang-out, your mum said she'd have them all day, so we have all this time together."

"Yeah," I nodded in agreement, leaning forward and giving Joe a kiss.

We got washed and dressed and Joe put some music, playing it throughout the flat.

Joe danced around and made a fool of himself jokingly. He jumped onto the sofa and pretended to do the guitar solo of the song we were listening to.

"Oh my God, Joe!" I laughed.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him as I also stood on the sofa with him now.

"I love you!" Joe laughed over the music, using his phone, that was connected to the speaker, to turn it down a little bit.

"I love you too!" I laughed.

Joe pulled me in for a kiss and moved us so we were laying on the sofa, Joe hovering above me and never breaking our kiss.

°

a/n: hi! Sorry i've been really bad at updating recently, to be honest, I don't have an excuse I've just been forgetful, so whatever. But I hope you all like this chapter, thank you for reading, I love you all loads! X