Part 15: My Mate is a What!?!

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
Calums point of view:

I woke up with a splitting head ache. I stretched and felt something warm and tingly, a body. Mate my wolf Garth said. I look over and it's a freaking guy??!! Mate is a guy??? I asked Garth. Are you ashamed of mate Calum? My wolf pouted. No of course not, is just.. Unexpected. I got up as quietly as possible and walked to the kitchen. On my way I had to step over passed out people and puke. I started the coffee maker and sat at the kitchen island with my head in my hands.

Calum, help! Oh my Goddess, that's Abby!

Abby? No answer. Are you okay? Silent. Where are you? Still no answer!

I ran up to her room and she wasn't there. I started running through the house looking everywhere. I fell to my knees and put my head in my hands. Where could she be? I felt a hand on my shoulder and it sent tingles throughout my body. I look up and it's my mate.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"What's wrong then?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me. I almost protested because he's a guy and I'm straighter than straight! But he felt so good I just wrapped my arms around him and inhaled his scent, trying to calm myself down.

"My little sister is gone! I heard her through the mind link crying for help and when I tried to link back she was gone. I searched everywhere for her! I don't know what to do." At some point during that I started crying. He was rubbing my back and shushing me.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Calum." I felt him freeze.

"Calum as in Abby Smith's best friend slash brother figure? As in Abby is the sister you're talking about? As in Alpha Luke's mate, Abby?" I looked at him confused and nodded my head. "We have to go inform the Alpha." He said as he started getting up.

"How do you know Abby? Who are you?" I asked him.

"Elliot, my name's Elliot."

I know it's extremely short but.. Surprise!?! The picture is Elliot and Calum. Elliot is Tyler Posey but I can't figure out how to add to my cast list from my phone. I usually update on my laptop but it broke so if anyone knows please tell me??!!