Part 10: Intense and Heated

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
We got onto Birdie, me in front her behind grabbing my waist.

"You ready babe?"

"Yeah, but don't go too fa..!"

Before she could finish I took off. I sped all the way to school. What is usually a twenty minute drive took ten. So we got there about the time everyone arrives, which means all eyes on us. I got lucky and there was a parking space pretty close to school. As soon as we were parked Lily got off. I chuckled and swung my leg off. She already had her helmet off and was holding it out to me as we started walking. I took my helmet off and shook my hair out. People were still staring and I looked around for him. My eyes caught his and I smiled, winking. I looked away as a guy came up to hug Lily, but I didn't miss Luke's book bag slipping in front of him if you know what I mean.

"Babe, I would like you to meet Elliot. Elliot, this is Abigail, but you can call her Abby. Elliot is my best friend, he just came back from visiting his family up in Washington."

"Babe? Did you find your mate and not tell me??" Elliot asks Lily but before she can answer I hold my hand out to him.

"No, we aren't mates but you are pretty cute." I wink at him. I leave out the Luke problem because I know he can hear me with his freaking werewolf hearing.

"That bike is sexy, as are you." He says as he takes my hand. A growl rips through the parking lot and I look to see Luke stomping towards us, turning red and his whole body is shaking. He grabs Elliot by the neck and starts choking him. This had to stop, so of course I had to be the only one stupid enough to do it. Before I do anything I have to have a plan. Violence won't work, he is a freaking Alpha! But I am his mate and I can use that to his advantage. By now there was a huge crowd surrounding but I had to do something. I go up behind him and run my hands down his back, he freezes. I stand on my tip toes because even though I am in heels, he is freaking tall! I lean into him and wrap my arms around his waist and under his shirt, so I have full access to his abs. I run my hands across him and dig my nails in a little. I nibble on his ear and his breath hitches.

"Wanna play a game, Alpha?" I whisper into his ear and his grip loosens on Elliot enough for him to get away. Luke turns towards me, eyes black with lust. He grabs my waist with one hand and the back of my neck with the other and pulls me into him. He buries his face into my neck and inhales deeply. He starts kissing my neck and grazing his canines on it.

"Come on, I know you want to." I whisper and he groans and breathes in my scent.

"What the hell???" An ear shattering voice screeched and I looked and it was Kelsie. She was glaring at me and tugging on Luke's arm. His grip on me was tightening and he was growling. Kelsie looked like she was going to pee her pants. Even though Lena was yelling at me, I pushed Luke off. I went up to her and grabbed her ear and pulled her down to me because she was wearing like seven inch heels! Like come on, how do you not twist an ankle in those?

"Obviously you can't take a hint. He is my mate and you are to not go anywhere near him. You got it?" She nodded, "Oh and you might want to waste your time on someone who will actually put out for a skank with herpes."

I pushed her away and turned towards Luke. He was holding his bag in front of him and I couldn't help but laugh. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. He didn't even reject me pulling him away. I pulled him into the school and into one of the bathrooms. There was a girl washing her hands.

"Get out." I simply say and she complies. I lock the door behind her and push Luke against the door.
"I have waited way too long for this you grasshole!" And with that said I lean up and kiss him. I pull on his hair and he growls and turns us around so I'm against the door. He grabs my ass and lifts me so I wrap my legs around him. I put my hands under his shirt and feel his abs and I moan in approval. He angles his head to deepen the kiss and I bite his lip making him growl.

"If we don't stop now I'll have to take you right here but I don't want our first time being in a girls restroom." Luke says, breaking the kiss. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I pout and kiss him one last time before getting off him. I hold my hand out to him which he doesn't take. Instead, he runs his hand through his hair and scratches the back of his neck.

Uh oh..

"Yeah um, this was a mistake. I'm with Kelsie.." He says with a painful expression.
I go up and slap his face as hard as I can.

"How dare you! We are mates you hornless unicorn! How can you choose that, that filthy oompa loompa over me? You will regret this Luke. Just you wait and see."

I stormed out of there and slammed the door behind me. I'm on a warpath and everyone steps out my way. I feel my claws and canines lengthening and my eyes glowing purple, my wolf eyes. I find Lily with Elliott next to her locker. She sees me and instantly knows something's wrong. She grabs my arm and runs with me out of the school. Humans go to this school so she is obviously the only one thinking at this moment, because I certainly am not. Once we were far enough away from the school into the woods she lets go of me and I punch a tree and scream until my breath runs out. The tree cracks and leaves an indent. I continue punching trees until Lily grabs me again and pulls me into a hug. She rubs my back and says sweet nothings into my ear until we collapse on the ground, with me crying my heart out.

Lena is howling with sadness and pushing to take control.

"He basically rejected me Lily! He chose her!" I choke out and beat my hands on the ground. She just holds me tighter.

Can this birthday get any worse??
----------------------

My laptop broke and I had to write this on my phone. Very sorry about any typos. I'll edit later. Credit to @Cherry_Cola_x for the word grassholes from her AMAZING book The Bad Boy Stole My Bra so check it out! I've read it like three times<3