Part 9: Getting Dolled Up

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
"Wake up!!!" I feel her shaking me and I try not to wince at the immense pain I feel. I open my eyes and she stops shaking me.

"Good, you're up. Now go shower and put these on." She throws some clothes at me, but I don't look at what they are.

"What time is it?" I grumble and get up.

"6:30 and you only get a 15 minute shower so get going!" She urges me on. Her hair is wet and she is in a fluffy purple robe, so she probably already showered.

"Hey, don't do your makeup yet. I will do it." I tell her and go to the bathroom. Once I am done showering I look at the clothes she gave me

There is a white sweetheart neckline fitted crop top with black floral designs, and a black high waisted flared skirt. There was also a black strapless bra and black panties. I smirked and put them on, then I remembered my bruises. I look in the mirror and they are even darker than I remember. I grab my makeup bag and grab my concealer and foundation, then I begin covering the bruises up. Once I am finished I look at the gap between the top and skirt, trying to find any sign of bruises. Satisfied, I put in a belly button ring that drops down to a diamond and then drops to a purple stone. I brush my hair as I walk back into Lily's room. Her eyes go wide as she takes in my appearance, and I do a little twirl.

"I take it I look good?" I ask and she nods. I take in what she is wearing and it's a navy blue fitted crop top with white polka dots, high waisted dark wash shorts, grey boots with heels and a long necklace with a heart charm. She goes to her closet and looks around. When she comes back out she is holding black heels and a red purse out to me.

"Thanks," I say as I grab them. "Now sit down so I can do your makeup!" She obliges and I grab my makeup bag. I literally have so much makeup that I carry it in a duffle bag. Since my parents aren't home very much I have a lot of time on my hands and I have gotten pretty good with makeup.

I contour her face and give her smokey eyes. I then put some blush and deep red lipstick. When she looks in the mirror she gasps.

"Woah. I'm hot!" She gushes and I start to do my makeup. I contour and put bold winged eyeliner on with mascara. A little blush and a red lipstick matching my purse is next.

"Dang! If Luke doesn't melt in your hands then I'll have to take him to the looney bin!" I laugh really hard and tears came to my eyes because it hurt so bad. She didn't seem to notice so I quickly recovered.

I looked at my phone.

7:32

"I'll do your hair." I tell her and I put her hair into a french braid over her shoulder. I just straightened my long, blonde hair.

We walk down to the kitchen and grab cereal, Dyno-Bytes for me of course.

"I can give you a ride to school today, if you want." I tell her. Yesterday, when we dropped Calum off I traded the car for my baby, a purple Suzuki Hayabusa, or as I call her Birdie. She is the fastest crotch rocket in the world. Lily wasn't exactly thrilled to be on it but she survived.

She looked hesitant to go on my 'death trap' as she called it, again. She eventually nodded.

"Where is Luke?" I ask.

She raises her eyebrows suggestively and I roll my eyes.

"He has football practice every morning."

"You would think he needed sleep for an early morning practice." I scoff but then I realise what I just said.

"What do you mean? Did something happen last night that I don't know about??"

"No?" I said more like a question and looked anywhere but at her.

"Bull! Tell me!" I sighed then decided I should tell her.

"I woke up and wanted a snack. When I was down there I ran into him and we talked."

"About?" She urged, hungry for more details.

"I saw a hickey on his neck and got really jealous. He noticed and we just.. I dont know." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "I suggested that he only hooked up with her because I messed with his ego and he needed an ego boost."

"Wait, you think they had sex? No no no, hun, he is a virgin. He just has her on his arm for appearances. He has been waiting for his mate, but I guess you came sooner than he expected and wasn't prepared to just drop her. She tries to hook up with him but he doesn't reciprocate. Trust me, even though I don't agree with his choices sometimes, he is one of my best friends and he tells me everything."

I thought about all of that and it made me smile. I actually have a chance with him! Maybe I am going about this all wrong and kissing other guys isn't how I am going to get him. I need a better plan. Because I am dead set on getting my happily ever after with him.

I grab both of the helmets off the counter and throw one to Lily, "Come on, we better get to school."