Part 2: Goodbye Again

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
BEEP

BEEP

BE..

I slapped my hand on the alarm clock, silencing it. I looked at the time.

4:00

"Uggghhh" I groan and stretch. I probably look like a rabies infected raccoon with the crusted drool on my cheek and yesterdays eyeliner. But I really don't give a shit. I sit up and I noticed that my mom wasn't next to me. Not that I care. I learned to not have expectations with them.

I get up and go into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and stare at the face looking back at me. I really hope my mate doesn't have high expectations. I know I am not terribly bad looking but I am not beautiful. Makeup covers all of my imperfections and for that I am grateful. I sigh and jump in the shower. I take my time in there, letting the hot water soothe my tense muscles. I get out and get dressed into a purple sports bra and black shorts that come just above my knees. I switch out my belly button ring for a dreamcatcher ring.

The reason I get up so early is because I train everyday. In my old pack, the alpha trained us very hard and when we moved I continued the training to stay fit and it helped me let out a lot of emotions I keep in. I asked my father to put in a gym but I didn't realize he would go and make the entire basement into a state of the art gym with a personal trainer. His name is Calum and he is a werewolf of course that my dad hired to live with us so I had easier access to him whenever I wanted to train. We are really close, he is like a brother to me.

8:00

I uppercut his jaw and Calum falls on the floor panting and reaches his hand out to me. I grab it and pull him up.

"Great job Calum" I fistbump him and we go grab our water bottles.

"You are going to need a better trainer with how good you are. I can't beat you anymore." Calum admits. I chuckle,

"Awwe does it hurt your big bad ego that a girl can beat you??"

He grabs his chest where his heart is and gives me a pained expression. I can't hold back my laughter and soon he joins in. After a few minutes we both settle down and I suddenly ask,

"Calum, are you coming with us to California?"

He looks at me amused.

"Of course I am! Where else would I go? What would I do if I didn't get to kick your ass everyday?"

"Not lately you haven't" I reminded him and we both laughed again.

"Come on, I am starving" I grab his hand and drag him upstairs to the kitchen. I grab two bowls and the jug of milk out and put them on the counter. Calum grabs Dyno-Bites, my favorite cereal ever! And we prepare our breakfast.

As I am putting the cleaned and dried dishes away my mother and father come into the kitchen. My mother prepares her and fathers breakfast as my father grabs the newspaper.

I run upstairs and hit the shower to rinse off the sweat and grossness from training. I brushed my teeth and grabbed a hoody and a pair of ripped jeans. I throw my hair into a messy bun and take a look at myself in the mirror. Dissatisfied, I put some concealer and mascara on. Deciding I can't do much more because it's already,

I look at the clock,

My eyes bug out when I see that it's 8:59

I grab my suitcase and fly down the stairs. I see Calum and my parents waiting by the door, my parents looking extremely annoyed. I mutter an apology and we head out to the car.

-Skip to the airport in Los Angeles because I've never been to an airport or on a plane so I have no idea what happens-

We walk out of the airport and get into the rental car. I lean my head against the window and fall asleep.