Part 7: Truth or Dare

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.

"Abby come on!" Lily pleaded.

"No, I refuse to humiliate myself like this!"

"It was a dare, you can't back out Abby! At the beginning, you were the one who specifically said no backing out of any dare!"

I can't believe I am about to do this... "Fine!"

"Yes!" She fist pumped in the air.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed the balloons out of her hands and slowly stuck both of them in my pants.

I took position, upside down, on the wall. She grabbed her phone and started recording, then hit a button to play Gas Pedal out of her stereo. I started twerking and eventually got off the wall and twerked with my hands on my knees.

*POP*

I had started to go back on the wall, but me being me, I fell and popped the balloons. Lily falls on the floor just laughing, and I think I may see a few tears there. I can't help but laugh, and soon the waterworks start. We both hold our stomachs, trying to catch our breath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night:

"So... Lily.....I have to ask you something." I gaze at her all serious-like and she looks nervous.

"Yeah?" She barely gets out.

"What's your favorite color?" I smile and she smacks my face with a pillow.

"Don't do that to me, you walrus!!"

I put my hand on my chest and look insulted.

"How dare you!" I grab a pillow from behind me and hit her back.

This erupts into an all-out pillow fight. And by the time the pillows died there is feathers everywhere.

I tackle her and we wrestle on her bed, eventually falling on the floor.

We roll onto our backs and I stare at the stars on her bedroom ceiling. We are both gasping for air, while laughing.

"Purple"

"Huh?" I look over to her.

"My favorite color is purple, silly."

"Oh my gosh! My favorite is purple too! We have so much in common." I chuckle.

"The real question is, where did they get my dna to clone me??" She scrunches her nose up in determined thought.

I scoff, "How are you so sure that I am the clone? I say you are."

"Not possible!" She exclaims.

"How so?" I sit up on the bed and she lays next to me.

"Because I am hotter than you. Clones always have defects!"

"I was born before you, so there is no possible way that I am the clone."

"Oh really? My birthday is December first, when's yours?"

I think for a second, "October 22nd, which is tomorrow."

Here come the squeals again, I wince. And she starts jumping around the room.

"Wait if you are just turning 16 tomorrow, then how do you know Luke is your mate?"

I shrug, "Beats me, maybe it's because he is soon to be alpha."

"So, you like Calum?" I wriggle my eyebrows at her. She turns a deep strawberry red and stuffs her face into the pillow.

"It's totally cool, Lily. Who knows, maybe you guys will be mates" I suggest and she nods.

I look at my phone and see that it says it's 11:00.

"Princessa, I regret to inform you, but Abby needs her beauty sleep!" I crawl under the covers and stick one foot out. I have bi-polar temperature don't judge me!! Apparently I'm a clone with defects and this happens to be one.

"Sure" She goes and turns out the light and joins under the covers.

I soon fall asleep..

Unfortunately, she is a kick and shove in their sleep type of person and I wake up falling to my death. I hit my head on her floor. I groan and take an extra blanket and pillow from the bed. Finally able to get decent sleep, without waking up with internal bleeding, a black eye, and a concussion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big thanks to everyone reading. Hope you enjoy my story!

Also, I need help with a ship name for Abby and Luke!