Part 13: Pigs Can Fly?

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
Luke ignored me again today and everybody was talking about the party.
Lily came to my house after school to get ready.

We raided my parents alcohol cabinet. I grabbed a couple bottles of rum, three vodka, one tequila, and four bottles of whiskey. I didn't see what Lily grabbed because I put everything but two of the whiskey and a bottle of rum on the kitchen island. Rum and whiskey are my favorite so I stashed them in my room upstairs. I grabbed a couple pieces of paper and wrote off limits on them. I put one on my bedroom door and one on my parents bedroom door. I put the last one on the door that goes down to the basement gym, cuz to be honest the gym is my baby and it shall not be vandalized. When I found Lily, she was setting up the red solo cups on the counter.

"Lily," she looked over to me, "if you want to not get drugged, you can put a few bottles of alcohol in my room."

"Omg that's genius!" I chuckled and grabbed the glow sticks. They were in variety packs that had sticks, necklaces, and bracelets. The three colors I bought were red, green, and purple. I wrote on three sticky notes: green=single, red=taken, purple=it's complicated. I put the glow sticks in three piles on a table with a sticky note coordinating them.

"Time to get ready!!" Lily shouted and ran up to my room. I looked at my phone and it's 7:06. I walked over to the stereo system and started the music. The song titanium came on. I went up stairs to get ready.

"Can you do my makeup? My makeup job looks like crap compared to yours." Lily pouted.

"Of course Bella, I'm almost finished."

My bedroom door opens and we both jump.

"What the hell Calum? Where have you been??" I screamed at him.

"Uh," he looked at Lily, "I'll tell you later love. Are you guys throwing a party without me? I'm offended!" He put his hand in his chest in mock.

"Will if you were around.." I started on Lily's makeup.

"I'm going to get ready!" He said outside of my door.

When we were done getting ready I looked at Lily. She's wearing the dress with white four inch heels. Her hair is straightened. I'm wearing the crop top with black high waisted skinny jeans that go just below my belly button so I put a black anchor belly button ring in. I'm wearing my black four inch heels and my hair is in a high pony. Calum walked in and checked Lily out, I smirked and busied myself with touching up my makeup. Calum is wearing a black T-shirt with black jeans and white converse.

"You guys ready?" Calum asked us. We both nodded and we all walked down stairs. It's 7:58 and the door bell rung. By 9:00 the house was packed. Everyone was drinking and having a good time. I was too, until I saw like with Kelsie on his arm walk through the door.

I went up to my room and grabbed a bottle of whiskey. I went to go find Calum and he was dancing with some chick from our chemistry class. I cut in, "Mind if I steal you for a while." He must of saw the desperation in my eyes because he agreed. The song All of Me by John Legend came on and he dragged me to the middle of the dance floor. "Remember this love?" He asked and I nodded. We used to dance to this song all the time, we even had a routine for it. We started dancing to it and people moved out of the way and formed a circle around us to watch. The dance is very Latin so it's a lot of hip movement. There was a lot of whooping from the males at certain parts. I jumped on Calums back and took a drink of my whiskey. I raised it in the air and whooped and shouted. Everyone shouted with me. A much faster paced song came on and I hopped down from his back and disappeared in to the crowd. I grinded on a lot of guys and I was so drunk out of my mind when I looked up to the person I was currently dancing with it was Sam. I tried moving away from him but he caught my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried fighting him off but I felt dizzy. I was seeing two of everything. Soon I went limp, I couldn't move anything but I could see and feel everything. I tried screaming but nothing came out. He picked me up and carried me bridal style upstairs. He checked all the rooms for an empty one until he came to my room. He opened the door and looked down to me and smirked. Tears had started rolling down my face.

--WARNING SEXUAL STUFF BELOW--

"I bet.. That this room.. Is yours" he walked into the room and locked the door behind us. That scared me even more. "I asked Luke about you and he said I could have you." He layed me on my bed. "He doesn't want you Abigail. How does it feel to not be wanted?" More tears streamed down my face. He took my top and bra off and cupped my breasts, squeezing them painfully, while he trailed kisses all over my torso. He paused to take both of our pants off.

Oh Goddess, please don't let me be raped!

Sam ripped my panties off and inserted a finger into me while he took a breast into his mouth.

--YOU CAN READ NOW--

Mind link. I can't believe I didn't think of that before! Calum!! I sobbed into the mind link. I kept calling out to him but it didn't work. Whatever Sam gave me blocked it.

Moon Goddess I don't know what I did to deserve this punishment. But I am so sorry!

The door knob rattled. Sam stopped and looked over to it.

"Abby are you in there?" It was Lily! Sam jumped off the bed and threw his clothes on. He went to the door and opened it a crack, but not enough for her to see me. I had to try to get her to see me or hear me. I tried screaming but my mouth just barely moved and no sound came out. I kept trying.

"I need something out of there, so move." Lily told Sam.

"I'm kinda in the middle of something here" Sam said.

"I don't care what you are doing I'm coming in!" Sam pushed her back.

My mouth trembled to open but I got it just long enough to whisper "help". It came out garbled and cracked and if she were a human she wouldn't have heard it.

"Fine" i child hear her footsteps retreating. Maybe she didn't hear it. I tried again but I didn't have the strength.

Sam locked the door again and came back to me.

"Shall we finish what we started?" He said with a wicked smirk on his disgusting face. He took his shirt off and crawled on top of me again. He started kissing me hard and sloppily.

Before he could do anything else, the door was kicked in.