3

song: Sweater Weather (cover) by Alyson Stoner and Max Schneider

Today's the day. It was finally time to head back to my second home. Time to see my friends, and Draco.

My clock read 7:45 a.m, just enough time for me to get ready to leave. It was a family tradition to have breakfast together before they sent me off. We lived in the muggle world due to my love and dedication for dance. Otherwise my parents would be living somewhere "more suitable".

I put on a mustard yellow sweater, and a pair of tight black jeans. My platinum blonde hair was half tied up into a small bun, while the rest laid slightly curled down my back.

Surprisingly, I was very makeup savvy. Today though, I wore the basics; foundation, powder, light blush, and mascara. It was usually all I wore, anyways.

Roughly, I tugged onto my trunk and pulled it down the steps. I then ran back upstairs to grab anything extra, and to get Argent. My hands were full of everything that I'd need.

Mother was still touching up a few things on herself, but Father had already made it downstairs. He sat in the kitchen drinking the last sip of his coffee. "Good morning, Father." I said with a smile. He looked at me with a sad face, "It's never a good morning when we have to say goodbye to you, dear."

I chuckled a bit, and gave him a big, bear hug. "You'd think you'd be used to this, after six years." He looked at me and said "Yes, I probably should be, but you know that something not so good is coming. I can feel it in the air." He was quite correct. Something bad was coming, I felt it too.

"I understand Father. I feel it too." Suddenly, Mother rushed down the steps in a flurry. "It's 8:15! We need to head to Athens now." Athens was our favorite breakfast joint, here in the muggle world. We had been going there since I was twelve.

We all headed out to the car. Father offered to carry my trunk, while I carried Argent and my small bag. Father plopped himself into the drivers seat, and we were off.

Making small chat all the way, we finally reached Athens. It was a bit crowded, but there was and open booth for us to sit at. After about five minutes we ordered, and began to talk about anything and everything. Never once was Draco brought up, though. I was quite glad. Considering the fact that he's a death eater, and that we are beginning some sort of "budding romance", I'd rather not speak about him to my parents.

I had just finished my food, when I looked at the time, 10:15 a.m. My parents were already finished, and check laid on our table. "We need to head out, before we're late!" I exclaimed. Mother and Father both looked back at the clock, turning around with shocked faces. Father signed the check and left the cash and a tip for the kind waiter.

Quickly, we got up and walked out of the small building. Father pulled the car out of the car park, and sped out out onto the highway. Kings Cross was not incredibly far from Athens, but the drive was becoming more solemn as we neared the destination.

Finally, we had arrived. It was, according to the car clock, 10:37 a.m. Only eight minutes shy of seeing Draco. "Oh dear!" Mother said as her and Father stepped out of the car. "I can't believe my baby is leaving us again." I held her hand, and gave it a squeeze. "Mother I'll be okay. It's just another year at school." she looked at me and cracked a smile, "I know, but you know how things are. Something always goes wrong." I gave her a reassuring hug, "I need to go and meet him, mom. I love you so much." I felt a tear of hers drop onto my shoulder. My hands went to her face and wiped it off.

Then, I went to Father and gave him a big hug as well. "I'm going to miss you both so much." I said pulling away, grabbing a trolley to set my bags on. Once everything was loaded I waved goodbye to them. It was hard to say goodbye, but they always knew I would come back soon.

I looked up at the clock reading, 10:42. I yelped, realizing I may be late to meet him. My feet bolted through people, trying not to kill them with my trolley. Then I saw it. Platform nine and three quarters.

Draco stood with his trolley beside him, and a lilac in his hand. He hadn't noticed my yet. I ran over to him and yelled "Draco!" His head flipped instantly in my direction, as I stopped my trolley and jumped onto him.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much." He spoke into my ear. "I missed you even more." I said smiling. We stood there for a moment of two just enjoying each other's presence. Him holding me was all I needed right now. My only issue was his vibe. The feeling he was giving off was dreary, and almost gave the impression he was afraid. It troubled me, but I didn't want to intrude due to it possibly being conflictual.

We pulled apart, and he handed the lilac to me. "This is for you, a lilac for my Lilac." The heat rising to my cheeks was obvious. I looked up at the clock, as it read 10:50. "Draco, we need to get going, only ten minutes until the train leaves." He nodded and I grabbed my trolley. Draco nodded as if saying "You go first, I'll meet you on the other side." So I did.

Not even second later I saw the Hogwarts Express. Behind me came a stifled grunt from Draco. "Come on, love. Let's get us a seat." he said as we walked onto the train.

As we walked around, I found a seat that had only been acquired by none other than Blaise Zabini. I looked at Draco in approval, and he nodded. "Blaise!" I exclaimed. He got up and gave me a small hug, then doing some weird "bro hug" with Draco.

We sat down, and got situated. For the rest of the ride I either sat looking at the luxurious scenery, or making small talk with Zabini. The whole time though, I was held by Draco's protective arms.

Zabini suddenly pointed to the two of us and said "Are you two dating?" Draco and blurted out in unison "Not exactly." I looked up at him and chuckled. "Not that it concerns you, Zabini." Draco smirked.

***
#Drilac2k16

-k.t