Hatred

Bria
Me,Leah,Kaylin,his mom,and his lil sister went out to eat and shopping I has so much fun and then the fun stopped when I saw Brittany's hating ass.I was walking in Forever 21 when I saw her with some ugly ass dude that looks like Gucci Mane.We made eye contact and she smiled at me.She make my skin crawl I don't like her.Why when I get the man I've always wanted hoes try to come and take him.I don't really care because Kaylin doesn't like her at all he hates her with a passion.We were looking in the kid section for Leah and Kalani Kaylin sister some clothes.

Kaylin

I was in Foot Locker trying to get Kalani some school shoes I love her with all my heart she looks just like me and I'm really protective of her.I look over and see my foster mom and she smiles.I hate that bitch she shouldn't be given foster care because she doesn't take care of them.I bought some all white forces and the fear 5's and the strawberry 5's and the bull's 13'sI got out of there because I couldn't stand to see her face she make my stomach turn.I walked in Forever 21 to find the ladies of my life and I saw another face that make my stomch Brittany slut ass.

Bria

I don't know why but I turn around and Brittany is still looking.

Kaylin

I really need to get out of here because Brittany and my foster mom under the same roof is too much for me to handle.So me and my family left and when I got home we ate dinner and somehow my mom and sister wound up spending the night but I didn't have a problem with that.I get a phone call at 3 o clock and one of my worker's tell me come to my second traphouse they caught someone trying to steal our drugs.

"Baby I have to go somewhere I'll be back"I say kissing Bria

She was tired and she fell asleep right after we came home from the mall.

I went to kiss all the other girls in the house goodbye I kissed them because I don't know what will happen when I go make this run. Tomorrow isn't promised today.

Bria

I heard Kaylin say he had to leave.Where the fuck is going at 3 o clock in the morning.I hope it doesn't have anything to do with Brittany ass or any other woman.I cant go to sleep without me and Kaylin in the same bed or  under the same roof I swear I'm so attached to him.So now I'm sitting watching TV waiting for him to get back.

Don't let them take your love away-Ashanti