Blast From The Past

Kaylin

Leah stayed over the whole weekend and I must admit I had fun.She's a good kid and she's smart.Just like her daddy.I actually felt like I had a family for the first time in my life.People think that babies don't know what's going on but they do.Every since I was a baby I knew I didn't have a loving and caring family around me.But now that Leah is here all that changed.She has my heart along with Bria.

Well Leah had to go and I wanted her to stay so bad she makes my house feel like home.There's nothing that a man wants more than a happy,sexy,intelligent wife and a smart.beautiful,and funny kids.That's what I want by the end of this year.When Leah left it was just me and Bria and it didn't feel right.

Me and Bria were at home chilling when the doorbell rang and I went to get it because it could have been a fuck nigga that found out where I live.But it was a woman and a little girl and I immediately go to close the door cause I think there Jehovah Witness but then I hear

"Kaylin"

I open the door because how does this lady know my name.

"I know you don't know me but can we come in because I want you to know me"

I don't know what I was thinking but I let them come in and sit in the living room.

She started talking and I found out it was my mom and my little sister.I had mixed emotions because she kept my little sister but she put me up for a adoption.Then she started to talk more and she explained she had me at a young age and she wasn't finically stable so she tried to give me a better life.Now I understand that she wanted the best for me.

I introduced Bria to my mom and my little sister.

Then the doorbell rang again.Who's this going to be my dad?But it Mrs.Mitchell asking if Leah could stay over because she has to go to work tonight.I was so happy to have her in the house again.

My day has been going GREAT.I was smiling so hard.

Every man just wants to be needed-Elle Varner