Secret's

I woke up the next day and immediately she was on my mind.But today I had to put her on the back burner because I had to work.I freshened up and put on my all black like usual.I wasn't a colorful type of dude I like dark things.I went to the trap house and all you could smell was drugs,money and as I got closer to a room I smelled sex.Even though I'm a virgin I know what sex smells like because people use to have sex all day every day in my foster home.I opened the door and saw one of my worker's getting head.

"What the fuck are yall doing?" I yelled

"I'm getting head what does it look like"

My worker broke the number one rule you never tell people/bring people to the trap house.I pulled my pistol and shot both of them I had to shoot my worker because he broke the rules I don't do that disobedient shit.I had to kill the girl because all bitches talk in the streets and the word would get around about my trap house.

I did my work at the trap house and left. I pull up in my driveway and the girl from Walmart was sitting there with Tyga in her hands.

"Hey  I found your dog wandering around so I brought him back" she said smiling at me

"Thanks"

Nex thing I know we were in my living room kissing I don't know what happened in the last 50 seconds but I was liking it.As we were kissing I started roaming all over her choclate skin.Then all of a sudden she stopped.

"Why did you stop?"I asked pissed the fuck off

"I cant do this I haven't even known you for a month I don't want you to think I'm a hoe"

She got up to leave.  

"Well can I at least know your name after all this time?"

"Bria" she said barely above a whisper and then she started speed walking like she was scared.

I knew that name from somewhere I just couldn't figure out where I knew it from.I've been trying to figure out where I knew this name from every since she left then it hit me I know her from foster care. We stayed in the same foster home.

Bria was the girl that got raped by our bitch ass foster dad.I walked in and I saw him sticking his dick in a 12 year old. I never told anyone about that because I didn't want to put her business in the streets and for people to judge her.Maybe that's the real reason she broke off our kiss because shes been sexually abused and it haunts her.

I have to get to know her better I feel like I already have a bond with Bria because I kept her secret.Man I think I'm catching feelings for her.Man this is some bullshit the forbidden four letter word has caught up with me.

I won't tell your secrets

Your secrets are safe with me

I will keep your secrets

Just think of me as the pages in your diary-Alicia Keys