NO LOVE

Kaylin

"Nigga where the fuck is my money" I yelled

"I don't know I'll have it next week"

"Nigga you been saying that for the last two weeks.Don't worry about my money"

His eyes gleamed with a little bit of hope and little less fear.I put my AK 47 to his head and  he died instantly.I raided his house for my money and anything else valuable.I found 10,000 dollars and a lot of gold chains.I had one of my worker's come and clean Quincy up. Quincy was a dude who owed me 2,000 dollars for weed. Quincy never payed me so I payed him a visit and I ended his life.

Yeah I know killing people over drugs is wrong but that is the lifestyle I live. I. don't take killing people personal because I've never had any love or trust for anyone. When I say anyone I mean anyone not a female, male, or shemale.

I was a foster kid and I never had anyone tell me they loved me. My foster parent's were crap they only had foster kid's for the money.There were so many foster kid's I couldn't even breath my own air. So I got tired and I ran away when I was 14.I've been living by myself ever since then and providing for myself.I don't need anyone to sleep next to, clean for me, or cook for me I can do all of that by myself. Also I'm a virgin I don't need want a girlfriend right now because that's to much stress.

I've seen niggas die and cry over female's.Plus we're I'm from most of the girls are thots(these hoes out here).Plus if I get a girlfriend I won't know how to love her. I can't give somebody something I've never had.

I would like to welcome you

To the world of

Fast money,fast cars,big diamonds rings

Thick chains,and the girls of

Fake smiles,broken hearts,and if you looking

For real love

You won't find it here

If you looking for your real love

Well goodnight my dear - T.I