Strange Feeling

Kaylin

I just left the trap house and I decided to go to Walmart to stock up on some shit.I was in the snack aisle and this girl walked past and caught my eye like a Bugatti in the hood. She was chocolate with long weave and a body out of this world. I couldn't help but stare she was beautiful. It takes a lot to catch my attention. As I was walking by she asked me a question.

"Excuse me but have you ever tried these Watermelon Oreo's?" she asked nicely

"Yeah I have they are alright they aren't anything special"

"Oh I just wanted to get someone else's opinion on it thank you" she said walking away

I watched as she walked away I know I'm a virgin but I would hit that. I got everything I needed and left Walmart. I went home and put up my stuff and layed down then I started dozing off.

Then I started having a dream about the girl from Walmart.

*Dream*

We were on a date and she looked gorgeous. She had on a Gucci dress and 'I had on a Micheal Kors suit. I don't know why I was on the date because I've never taken a girl on a date and I don't plan on it any time soon.

"Kaylin I love you" she said

"I l.......

I woke up from the dream and started shaking my head no.What the fuck was I thinking about to use the forbidden four letter word.I'm tripping because when I dream it's usually about money but this time it was about a girl. I knew she was about to be on my mind for a while so I went back to sleep.

*4 days later*

I was going to walk my pitbull Tyga when I saw a familiar face in the park.It was the girl from Walmart what was she doing down here. Where I live it's usually a lot of white people. I don't live in the hood because that's too much drama nobody knows where I lay my head and I would like to keep it that way.We made eye contact and she came over to me. She was looking better than a piece of Godiva Choclate. She had on a black shirt with the Saint Laurent and a pair of white shorts and the black and white Concord's.

"Hey" she said

"Wassup"

"What's your dog's name" she asked playing with Tyga

"Tyga"

"Omg he's so cute! Do you mind if I go get my pitbull Bella"

"No"

"Wait right here"

She went into a big white house and came back with a pitbull with a pink bow in it's head. I had to hold Tyga back because he can't contain his self around bitches.I was sitting on the bench and she came over and sat down. We talked for a while until it was dark outside.

" Well Kaylin I have to go I'll see you around sometime"

"Alright Bye" I looked at her ass again as she was walking away. Her booty is so big and plus white makes everything look bigger! I felt like Tyga I just couldn't contain myself. I didn't want her to go and Tyga didn't want her dog to go but I just went home.

As soon as I got home I realized I didn't get her number I was lightweight mad but I'll see her agian.

I really love your company

But I hate it when you got to leave

Another opportunity for me to say everything

I want to say something but I dont know how your going to react-Day 26

LEAVE COMMENT'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!