Chapter fifteen: Almost a Miracle

Beginne am Anfang

"Summon what?" Kai asked.

"Oh yeah, you guys don't know," Second Kai said, "I dunno how to explain it, but he's trying to summon this god from the underworld. Not only that, but he's using a spell to make him the ultimate spinjitzu master again."

"You mean his golden powers?" Lloyd asked.

Second Cole nodded, "All I know is that if Lloyd does all that stuff, then it's game over. We'll automatically lose."

"Alright, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said.

"That should do it," Second Nya said as she patted Zane on the back.

"Thank you, Nya," Zane replied.

"Here's the plan," Second Kai said.

We gathered around then he explained the plan. It was juicy.

This was gonna be fun.

**********

This was the plan. Second Kai and Second Jay will pretend to be still the generals, with Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya, and I being the prisoners. Lloyd, Second Cole, and Second Nya went around to keep Second Lloyd busy.

Anyway, we walked down the hallway, and a Chief approached us.

"Halt!" The chief shouted, "Who are these prisoners?"

"These are the first dimension ninja," Second Kai replied, "They escaped the rocket. Now they must be punished."

"Yeah," Second Jay said, "We're taking them to the chop-off, where their heads will be squished like bananas. Once the heads are off their necks, we will use their eyeballs for light bulbs, ears for knickknacks, and teeth for pretty jewelry. We're going to use every last tooth inside their mouths..."

"NOOOOO!" I pretended to weep, "No, no, no! Please no! Agh-- no!"

The chief laughed. I couldn't believe that tears were falling down my cheeks. Cole tried so hard not to laugh.

"Very well," The chief said, "Have fun!"

The chief let us pass. Once we were away from the guards, we laughed so hard. I could tell that Kai almost wept his pants.

"Jay, that was amazing!" Nya cried.

"Yeah," Second Kai wiped a tear, "You should've seen yourself. But let's keep moving."

We went down a few more hallways then we finally made it. We were in Lloyd's spell room.

"Alright, the Obsidian Swords should be anywhere. Remember that you have to grab your elemental power. If you find someone else's, let us know," Second Kai said.

The room was pretty big. The swords could be anywhere. After a while, Cole found his. Second Kai found the fire one.

"Jay," Nya whispered, "Found yours."

I ran over then took the Obsidian Lightning Sword. All we need is the Obsebion Ice Sword.

We searched in boxes, magical cases, and even shelves but couldn't find the sword.

Suddenly, I saw a white blade from the corner of my eye. It had shards on it.

I gasped, "Zane, I found it!"

As soon as I pulled the blanket out, there was a hound. It was holding the ice sword and snarled at us.

"Looking for something?" Said a voice behind us.

We gasped. It was Second Lloyd. Second Cole, Second Nya, and Lloyd were in chains.

"I had a sick feeling that you guys would've come here. It turned out I was right. Now you guys know about my plan," Second Lloyd said.