Chapter three: Arrival and Confusion

Cole's POV

This doesn't look so good.

I have no idea what was going on. One minute you're celebrating a birthday party another minute later you're trying to survive a wind you can barely stand.

I stared in horror as I saw the building slowly tearing to shreds. This had to be Morro planning revenge on Lloyd. Until I heard Jay shout something I couldn't make out.

In fact, I could barely hear anything. The wind was howling so loud that it started to hurt my ears. I thought they were gonna bleed. It's like indoor skydiving without earplugs.

I got closer to Jay so I can hear what he was saying. Instead, he pointed at the sky. I followed his gaze and gasped as I saw a huge funnel coming straight at us.

"Oh great," I said, "Just great."

Everyone else saw it too. Sensei Wu struggled to grab the microphone that was somehow still on.

"Quick! Everyone hold on to something!" Sensei Wu shouted.

We held on for dear life. The closer the twister got, the harder it was to hold on.

I saw Jay losing his grip. He uttered a cry and tried to hold on.

"Jay! Grab my hand brother!" Zane shouted as he pulled out his hand.

Jay was too scared to let go. After a couple of seconds, he took out his hand...at the worst moment.

A strong gust of wind was powerful enough that Jay lost his grip. He started to fly towards the twister.

"Jay!" Zane cried.

Zane was able to grab his hand, but he also lost his grip.

"Zane!" Kai cried.

Kai grabbed Zane and Lloyd was able to hold Kai. But eventually, the debris he was holding on to lost its balance.

"No!" Nya cried.

I saw where it was going.

Nya grabbed Lloyd but lost her grip.

Great, I thought, It's up to me to save the day.

I was able to reach Nya's leg. Thanks to my super strength, I was able to stay in place, but the wind didn't wanna stop.

"Cole! Don't let go!" Nya shouted.

"Why on earth would I wanna do that?!" I screeched, trying to shout over the wind.

Apparently, holding on wasn't gonna happen. The debris I was holding on to was losing its place.

"Uh oh..." I squeaked.

The debris ripped apart. We all screamed. We were flying towards the twister.

The wind was blowing on me so hard that I struggled to hold Nya.

I tightly shut my eyes, getting ready to die, when suddenly, when we went inside the twister, I saw a bright light and then opened my eyes.

The wind died down. It was just a breeze now. We were pretty much just floating in mid-air.

It was actually very colorful inside, I mean very colorful. We all let go of each other for some reason.

There were bolts of lightning striking now and then, but they were harmless. Every time a bolt would hit the side, a portal will appear.

That's weird, it was like the portals were different places, more like...dimensions.