BECKENDROF!!!!

Yeah i know i asked forgiveness many times before but please forgive me again for slow update!!!

So here is the chapter.

Leo POV

"Stand back." Piper shouted on the hood guy and we all took out our  weapons.

"Now...this is how you treat your old friend?" the hood guy said and took off his hood and stood there one and only..I never saw him so I don't know.

"BECKENDROF" Annabeth,Thalia and Nico shouted and jumped on the guy.

"Hey Leo" The guy came froward to me and shook my hand.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"I saw how well you modified my dragon!!!!" He said.

Then it dawned on me.

Beckendrof.

Charles Beckednrof. The hero of Bunker 9.

"Oh my god!!! You know I am kind of fan of your work... The blue prints that you made were awesome...." I said.

"Glad it went in safe hands." He said.

"Safe you said.?" Calypso taunted.

"Beck What is this going on? You and Percy are with Gaea"Annabeth asked.

"Oh That is just Percy." he said.

"What do you mean?" Jason asked.

"Hey come on guys you fought a war with him and some of you even two...Atleast by now you all would have guessed this is one of his reckless plan that can get him killed." He said.

" How can we believe you? " Nico said.

" I swear on River Styx this is all a plan to kill Gaea." He replied.

" Then when Percy came why he didn't tell us?" Annabeth asked.

" I will explain from start but before that I wanna eat our Chef Leo pizza. Percy was bragging about them whole time." He said.

I was amazed at what he wanted.
I quickly ran to the kitchen and it took me half an hour to make it and then I was back with my now very famous pizza.
Wow even dead people know about my pizza!

" Wow it's truly amazing! " Beck said after eating.

" Now can we know the whole story." Hazel asked.

" Wait!" He said and closed his eyes " Oh no! Gaea is suspicious of where I went. I have to go. I will just say be careful guys she is not as weak as you all are assuming. And about Percy , he is just going to prove why he is best of our kind." He said and vanished with a flash.