Tom Riddle x reader

(Written for Fatbunny101 )
(Warning: Death is ahead)

~(Y/N)'s POV~
"Tom, you can't do this. What about me?"
"(YN), I'm sorry, but you know I have to."
"No, you don't. You don't have to kill them. Tom, I'm a muggleborn!" Tom looks at me, his eyes wide in shock. He raises his wand.
"Get out of my sight, you-"
"Tom, no..." Tears begin to form in my eyes. I know exactly what he's going to say.
"You.... You mudblood." His words are laced with venom as he spits at me.
"If that's truly what you want, I will fulfill your wish. I hope you're happy now." I turn on my heels and run away. He said he loved me, but that was a lie. He could never love anybody.
~Time Skip~
I run through the streets of London, tears streaming down my face. I need to get away from Hogwarts. I need to get away from him. I turn the corner and run into a dark alley ahead of me. It reminds me of Knockturn Alley. I've never dared to step foot there, but I don't care where I go at the moment. I bang my fists against a brick wall and fall to my knees.
"Hey there little girl."
I turn around to see a strange man, hunched over, dirty, and holding a knife. I stand up quickly and draw my wand. That was a bad move.
"Witch! She's a witch!" The man screams and many more men come running through a rusted door across the way. I wave my wand at them, too scared to do anything else. One of them lunges at me and I do something I regret instantly.
"Avada Kadavra!!" He drops dead and the others stare at me in shock. Suddenly, a pair of hands find their way on the sides of my head and my neck snaps to the side. My life slowly leaves my body as I lay on the ground, watching the men run away.

~Tom's POV~
I don't know what came over me. Why did I let her go? I look down at my hands and feel a pain spread in my heart. 'Something isn't right...' I let her leave. I made her cry. Oh no, what if she's- please no. I close my eyes tight. "I'm coming for you, (Y/N)." As I apparate, I can't help but to feel sick. I feel like something is wrong. After what seems like forever, I find myself standing in a dark alley. "(Y/N)?" I look around. My gaze pauses on a lump on the ground. I walk up to it and gasp in horror. It's her. "No! (Y/N), wake up!" I grab her by the shoulders and shake her in hopes that she'll wake up and wrap her arms around me.
"That yer girl?" I turn to face a chuckling group of dirty men.
"What did you do to her?!" I stand up and take my wand out.
"We did the same thing we're about to do to you. We murdered her for the good of London. We can't have witches running around here."
"You'll pay!!" I let out all of my rage in a series of flashing green lights. Every single one of them fall back, their faces as white as snow under the black dirt. I turn back to (Y/N)'s limp body. "They'll all pay. I love you (Y/N). I'm going to kill every muggle that crosses my path for you." The tears stream down my face onto hers. "I wish you would've known before this happened."