Young Snape x reader

~(Y/N)'s POV~
"Ugh. Hogsmeade weekend... I hate it." You mumble to yourself as everyone around you speaks excitedly to one another. You used to love going to Hogsmeade. You went every time last year since it was your third year at Hogwarts. You stopped going ever since the Mauraders started playing pranks on you. All four of them were mean to you and that weird kid in your house. You never got around to learning his name, but you do know that everybody calls him Snivellous or something like that. You stay in the Slytherin common room as everyone else rushed out to go and have fun. Once the room became empty, you sighed. "I don't understand why people still go... It's pointless."
"I don't understand it either." You jump and turn around to see, well... Him. "I'm sorry if I scared you."
"Oh. It's fine. I just thought I was alone. Let me guess, you didn't go because of the Mauraders?" You tilt your head to the side.
"Yeah. I'm tired of going places just to be bullied by them. By the way, I'm Severus." He holds out his hand and you shake it.
"(Y/N). It's nice to finally get your name." Both of you let out a small laugh and sit down. "I'm going to call you 'Sev'. It's a cute nickname." After you tell him that, his ears turn red. "Aww. You're blushing!"
"I am not.' He looks down and hides his face with his long black hair.
"Hey!" You jump out of your seat excitedly. "Do you want to go to the Black Lake with me, Sev??"
He looks up and smiles a little. "Yeah. That'd be... Fun." His smile fades. "Wait. You won't try to drown me, will you?"
Shock replaces your happy expression. "What? No! I would never do that to you! I like you... Erm... As a f-friend, of course..." You nervously laugh.
"Alright. I'd love to go to the lake." His smile returns.

~Severus' POV~
'Wow. (Y/N) is really nice. I hope this isn't a joke. I like having her as a friend.' I watch her as she stands and fixes her robe.
"Alright. Let's go." She holds out her hand and I stare at it. She reaches down and grabs my hand, causing me to jump and blush. I can hear her giggle as she leads me out of the common room.
"So, uh, how come I've never seen you before?" I ask her and she looks at me, still holding my hand. 
"I try my best to hide in the shadows. I'm not one for being noticed by others."
I turn my head towards her. "Why wouldn't you want to be noticed? You're absolutely beautiful!" I quickly put my hand over my mouth. I can feel the heat radiating off of my skin. 'Oh Merlin. I'm such an idiot. Why did I say that?'
"W-wait. You just. Am I? Do you really think I'm beautiful?"she stops walking and her face develops a pink tint.
"Yeah. I, um, I do..." She smiles and pulls me into a tight hug. 'I like this.'

~Time Skip~
"The lake is so peaceful today." (Y/N) finally lets go of my hand and sits on the ground.
"It's because those four idiots aren't here." I take a seat beside her. She moves closer to me and lays her head on my shoulder as she wraps her arms around mine.
"You're mine now, just so you know, Sev."
"I won't argue with that." I smile and kiss her forehead. Today has been the perfect day.