Professor Snape x Victoria SMUT

((Written for Milkshake_Lovva ))
(Warning: sexual content ahead)
'Potions class... My favorite time of the day. I just need to finish drawing his nose...' I look up to make sure I draw my professors nose right.
"Miss Victoria." Professor Snape snatches my parchment from me. "See me after class. Detention for not paying attention!" The whole class snickers as Snape looks at the drawing. He puts it in his desk and continues the class, but all I can think of is what will happen in a few minutes. I have detention... I've never had detention... The rest of class is passed with no thoughts running through my mind. "You all are dismissed. All of you but Victoria." I sit in my seat as my classmates leave for lunch. Once everyone has left, Professor Snape stands up. "Come here."
I hesitantly walk up to his desk. "Professor, I-"
"There will be no formalities here. You will call me Severus. Now bend over and place your hands on my desk." His voice is stern.
I obey his commands. It's the only thing I can do. I watch as he walks around his desk. He smirks as he looks at my bottom. As he lifts up my robes, I blush. "Severus... What are you doing?"
"I've been inside of your mind on multiple occasions. Your thoughts tell me that you dream of me doing.... This!" He roughly spanks me while I suppress a moan. "Let's not forget about this." He rips off my clothes using his wand and grinds against me teasingly. "Prepare yourself for your main thought."
"You don't mean..."
"Yes, Victoria. I do mean exactly that."
I bite my lip as he drops his pants and presses his region lightly against mine. "Just do me already, Sev." I hear him chuckle before he pushes deep inside me. "Ah! H-harder."
He pushes deeper and harder in me, grabbing my hair to keep control of me. "You like that?" He smacks my bottom while he thrusts.
"Mhm." I nod my head quickly.
He pulls out of me and spins me around. "Get on your knees and finish me."
I drop to my knees and take all of him in my mouth. I hum as I bob my head back and forth, listening to Severus moan softly. After a minute or two, he pulls out of my mouth and releases himself into my face. "Go clean up in my office. There's a new set of robes in there for you. You are dismissed." He chuckles and helps you up.
"But, sir, my detention?"
"Victoria, you've already had your detention. Now, go on, you bad girl."