George and Fred x reader: Brothers

~George's POV~
"Oi! (Y/N)! Over here!" Fred and I are hiding behind a statue as our sister finishes setting up the best prank ever. I glance down the hall and notice a very agitated Snape walking towards us. She turns to us and gives a thumbs up. "Sssssnape!!!" I whisper loudly to her. She quickly hides behind the statue on the opposite side of us. We all hold our breathe and wait.... It's silent before there's a loud bang.
"WEASLEYS!" Snape yells. "Come out. Right. Now." He turns towards us. Fred and I slowly walk out from behind the statue and start laughing hysterically at Snape. He's covered in green dye, his hair is sticking straight up, and he has a large squirrels tail attached to his rear end. "DETENTION! BOTH OF YOU!"
Just then, (Y/N) comes out. "Professor... Th-that was all me." She can't stop laughing.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't the third Weasley troublemaker. So? This was all you?"
She nods her head. "Yes sir. It was."
Snape's eye twitches. "DETENTION FOR ONE WEEK!"
Fred and I are shocked. Why would (Y/N) take the blame for such a horrible prank? Especially since it was played on Snape.

~(Y/N)'s POV~
My brothers owe me big time. They're constantly getting themselves in trouble, so I decided to cover for them. Merlin only knows what Snape would have done to those two. After Snape is done freaking out, he leaves in a storm of fury. "You two owe your lives to me." I glare at Fred and George playfully.
"Why did you do that, sis?" Fred asks.
"I wouldn't be any good at pranking if Snape killed my two favorite brothers."
They both laugh. "Well, you are correct. Fred and I would have been dead if it weren't for you."
"You're the best. And we sure do owe you one." Fred smiles.
"I better get going to detention. I don't want to have more than a week with Snape. I feel sick just thinking about it." I shiver dramatically, laugh, and run off towards the potions classroom.
George and Fred both shout in unison, "See ya later, (Y/N)!" Merlins beard, that will never not be creepy.