Oliver Wood x reader

(Y/N)'s POV
'Me. Out of all people, Oliver chose me to be a new chaser. Today is my first Quidditch match. I'm so nervous. What if I get hurt? Oh! Never mind that, here comes Oliver.' You quickly stand up and make your way to your team.
"All right. Tonight is the night. We're going to take Slytherin down." As Oliver says this, he looks at you and smiles. You glance towards the ground and you start to blush. Oliver finishes his speech and the team heads out to the field. "(Y/N)?" You quickly jerk your head up to see Oliver's face inches away from yours. "You alright?"
"Ah! Yes. S-sorry!" You grab your broom and and run out to catch up with your teammates. The match is about to begin.

Oliver's POV
Just as I'm finishing my speech, I notice (Y/N) acting a bit off. "(Y/N)... You alright?" I ask. She apologizes and runs out with her broom. (Y/N) is too cute. I wonder what she was thinking about.

~Out on the field~

'I love the way she rides her broom. She's so perfect.' I snap out of my thoughts just in time to block the quaffle. I hear the scorekeeper shout in excitement. "ANOTHER TEN POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!" Wow. We were in the lead with 40 points to 30 for Slytherin. This is the first time we've been in the lead in years. All of a sudden, Harry, the seeker, speeds past me. He's spotted the snitch. I watch in awe as he races after it against Malfoy, the Slytherin seeker. (Y/N), completely oblivious to what's happening, is making her way towards the opposite end of the field with the quaffle. 'She's such a beauty.' I turn my attention back to Harry and Malfoy when Harry reaches his hand out and... He's done it! He's caught the snitch!
"HARRY POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR WINS!"

(Y/N)'s POV
I have possession of the quaffle. I'm going to score. I need to impress him... Just as I draw my arm back to throw the quaffle, the whistle blows. "HARRY POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR WINS!" I lower myself back to the ground and see everyone celebrating around Harry. Noticing that he is the center of attention, I sneak off back to the tents to put my broom away. Not long after I arrive to the tent, Oliver comes rushing in, breathing heavily. "(Y/N)." He tries to catch his breath. Oh, how you liked him so. You doubted he felt the same about you. "I... You did great out there, (Y/N)."
"Thanks, Oliver," you say quietly.
"Oh, Um, (Y/N)..."
"Yes?" 'I wonder why he's being so weird.' Oliver looks at you and blushes. "I was just wondering if maybe... Would you... Would you like to be my girl? I've had a crush on you since I saw you get sorted last year. You're just so pretty and funny and I-"
You cut him off and plant a sweet, loving kiss on his soft lips. "Oliver... I would love to be your girl." He pulls you into a tight embrace and kisses you again.
"I love you, (Y/N)"
"I love you too, Oliver."

A/N
Well, what did ya think? That was my first fanfic so I'm sorry if it wasn't that good.