*~~~*Hiccup*~~~* - Congrats! You're Officially Five!

A quick shot I did for Hiccup's birthday - I know I'm really, really, really late, but better late than never, emmarite?!

Enjoy, ma lovelies!

(This is before HTTYD2)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiccup felt his eyes slowly open as he adjusted to his surroundings, coming out of his slumber. He slowly sat up, only to be suddenly pushed back down into a lying position.

"What the. . .?" he mumbled as his eyes focused on the culprit.

You.

"(y/n), what're you doing?" he asked, but because he was still sleepy, his question came out like, "(yy/nn)whaaaaduuryaadoooin?"

"You're not getting up," you answered simply, a (s/c) hand still on his chest.

"What time is it?"

"7:00."

"Why can't I--"

"You're not gonna get up until the sun is high up in the sky," you stated calmly. "Now, go back to sleep."

"But, what about my shift for the--"

"I got everything covered, don't worry," you reassured your boyfriend. "Now, go to sleep." (A/N: Jeff The Killer much? XD)

Hiccup gave you a bewildered stare. You just rolled your eyes at him.

He had clearly forgotten what day it was.

"Don't make me knock you out," you warned, holding up a fist. Hiccup's eyes widened and he quickly got under the covers again.

"Alright, alright, I'm sleeping," he said, making you sigh in relief as you gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I serious about knocking you out," you whispered, making him quickly turn over.

"I'm sleeping!" he yelled, making you giggle as you quietly made it out the door.

As soon as he heard his door click, he sat up and frowned slightly in confusion. What was that about?

After a few seconds, he shrugged and lied back down, trying to get some actual sleep this time.

XX

"Alright, so we're still on for the plan?" you told the other dragon riders. 

You guys had made a plan a few days before February 29th to make it seem like Hiccup's birthday was just an ordinary day - and he was making it very easy for you.

A chorus of 'yeses' and 'sures' and the occasional 'maybe' sounded in the small group. You smiled, and whistled sharply, your smile widening as you saw a familiar Night Fury bound out of Hiccup's home and stop in front of you.

"Alright, Toothless, you already know what I want you to do, right?" you asked. Toothless nodded, giving you a gummy smile in return, making you giggle, before giving him a grateful pat and sending him back to Hiccup's home.

"Uh, what exactly did you tell him?" Tuffnut asked, dumbfounded. You rolled your eyes and turned back to him.

"I told him, as soon as Hiccup wakes up, to take him flying and adventuring for most of the day to give us time to decorate the Great Hall for his birthday," you explained. The twins nodded in understanding as they tried to get their heads around the new information.

"Right, so what are we standing around for? We have a Great Hall to decorate!" Astrid declared, making all of you cheer as you ran towards the Hall.