*~~~*When He's Sick*~~~*

Hiccup: "Hiccup, you need to take this, or you'll won't get better," you instructed as you moved the bowl of yak noodle soup towards him.

"I told you, I'm not sick!" Hiccup sighed, his voice deeper from all the mucus lodged in his vocal cords. You gave him a look.

"Your deeper voice, your red nose and your bloodshot eyes say otherwise, Hiccup," you drawled. Your stubborn boyfriend sighed louder and sat up a bit in his bed.

"When are you gonna stop worrying about me, (y/n)?" he complained. "I'm right as rai--"

Hiccup would've finished his sentence, if not for the massive coughing fit that just took over him. You sighed and patted his back, trying to get it out of him. When he had finished his hacking coughs, he wiped his eyes, which had begun to water.

"'Right as rain'. Totally. I could tell from the way you were, oh so, healthily coughing up your lungs," you deadpanned. Hiccup gave you a weak glare, muttering a, "Shuddup."

"C'mon, love, just take the soup," you droned, becoming annoyed. Hiccup gave yet another dramatic sigh before slowly taking the lukewarm bowl and spoon from your hands. Begrudgingly, he started to eat the soup.

"There! Was that so hard?" You teased, giving one of his cheeks a squeeze.

"I'm still not sick," Hiccup 'confirmed', sniffing graciously afterwards.

"Mm hm, you just keep telling yourself that," you replied with a small giggle.

Jack: "How does a winter spirit get a cold?" you wondered out loud as you gave your boyfriend some more cough medicine.

"I know, it's weird," Jack agreed, pulling a face as he swallowed the medicine.

"Sorry," you apologized. "I know it's not the most nicest taste in the world."

"It's fine, (y/n), it's not your fault," Jack reassured with a gentle smile. You smiled and sat down beside him.

"I still don't understand how you, of all people to get a cold, would get a cold!" you giggled slightly at the thought.

"Snowflake, I don't know. Ask Manny," Jack replied jokingly. He started to chuckle a little bit but then he immediately started coughing heavily, making you quickly lean him forward and start patting his back. After a few seconds, Jack's coughs started to die down until he was just clearing his throat.

"Maybe you should lay off the jokes a bit," you suggested with a smile. Jack smiled back and nodded trying to compress another laugh.

"Yeah. I probably should."