*~~~*When He Gets Jealous*~~~*

Hiccup: Recently, Hiccup had started to notice that you were spending a lot of time with Eret. He knew that you didn't like him like that, but it still triggered his jealousy. Finally he had enough. 

The next day you and Hiccup were walking down the paths of Berk when you both saw Eret walking up towards the two of you. Quickly, Hiccup took your face in his and kissed you, taking you by surprise, but you reacted positively anyway, happily kissing him back. 

When he was sure your eyes weren't open, Hiccup opened his eyes, and gave Eret a sly smirk out of the corner of his eye, while still kissing you. Eret just rolled his eyes in understanding, sarcastically holding up his hands in surrender and walked away.

Triumphant, Hiccup pulled back, leaving you gasping for air.

"Hiccup, what the heck was that all about?" you asked him. Hiccup smiled giddily.

"Ah, no reason, I just love you, you know?" he covered up. You giggled.

"Yeah, I love you too," you smiled as you intertwined your hands with his as you carried on walking. When you thought Hiccup's guard was down, you took the chance to whisper in his ear:

"By the way, it really turns me on when you get jealous."

Hiccup's eyes widened. Busted!

Jack: Jack had noticed that you had been spending a lot of time with Bunny lately, and, being his easily-provoked self, he was not happy. AT ALL. You were his, not Bunny's!

Jack decided to show you how much he was better than that annoying Easter kangeroo. So when you were walking to your room, Jack trapped you against the wall.

"Heeey, snowflake~" Jack greeted, dragging it out to make it sound provocative. You blushed Baymax-armour red at that.

"H-hi, Jack . . . " you stuttered, managing to escape into your room, with Jack fast on your trail.

"So, how was your day?~" His voice still carried the same tone that he had before, causing you to blush even deeper.

"G-good. H-how was your day?" you answered. Jack smirked and pushed you down onto your bed, hovering on top of you.

"Much better now that you're here~" He whispered in your ear. Finally you had enough, and managed to get out of his grip.

"Alright, what happened?" you asked, deadpan.

"What are you talking about?~"  Jack questioned in his sultry tone.

"You never act like this. Never. What happened to provoke you?" you asked again. Jack sighed and spoke in his normal voice again.

" . . . you're going to leave me for Bunny," he stated.

You stared at Jack with such blankness that Jack thought your soul had been temporarily taken away. Then, you slowly smiled. That smile turned into a snigger, which turned into a laugh, which turned into you trying to get your breath back. Of course, Jack was not amused.

"What?" He simply drawled. You managed to calm down long enough to speak.

"Jack, I love you. Nothing on this earth is going to change that. The only reason I was spending so much time with Bunny was because it's near to Easter and he needed and extra pair of creative hands," you explained. Jack slunk a little, blushing a brilliant red.

" . . . Oh," was all he could get out, making you chuckle. 

"Also," You began again, "one more thing: don't act like that again. Next time you do, I might not be to stop myself from attacking." You winked, making Jack wear his signature smirk again.

"Hehe, I'll see what I can do...snowflake~"