*~~~*Jack*~~~* - How To Kiss

((MODERN AU))

WARNING: Descriptive kissing scenes. Obvi. XD

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Jack?" you asked randomly while the two of you while sitting, half-heartedly watching some show on E!.

You and Jack had been friends since the two of your were 7. You met in a playground and had been attached ever since. 

He was quite attractive, you had to admit. He had shockingly pale skin, with a few freckles dusted of his face. His ice blue eyes were anything but cold, instead warm and kind. But his hair was his most unique feature. It was snow white (and natural!) and styled in such a way that many girls would kill to run their fingers through it.

"Hmm?" he answered, still watching the programme.

"I have a problem," you started, looking down at your hands. "It's, uh. . .about my love life."

As soon as he heard 'love life', Jack immediately shut off the TV, shifting in his seat so his entire attention was on you.

"What about it, snowflake?" he asked. You couldn't help but smile a bit at his affectionate nickname; he had called you that one winter when you had snowflakes on your eyelashes, and it just stuck.

"Um, you know the guy I'm dating?" Jack rolled his eyes and nodded. How could he not? You practically talked about him almost all the time, but since he was such a great friend, he had to keep his annoyance in check, so as not to make you feel upset.

"We're, um. . .we're on our fourth date now," you said, (s/c) fingers picking at (f/c) fingernails, "and, I'm just worried, that . . . if he. . .if he tries to kiss me. . .y'know, would I be able to kiss him back?"

Jack's eyebrows raised slightly. So that's why you were acting so awkwardly!

"Is that all you're worried about, snowflake?" he asked.

"I-I know it sounds stupid, but. . ." you felt heat flush into your cheeks as you continued your sentence, "what if. . .I turn out to be a horrible kisser? What if I just completely turn him off? What if he never wants to date me again? What if--"

"(y/n)!" Jack's call of your name snapped you out of your nervous state.

"S-sorry," you apologized sheepishly.

"It's cool," he replied, "but I think your blowing this waaaaaay out of proportion. You're acting like being a bad kisser is the end of the world. It's not, y'know."

You sighed. "I know, I know, but. . .I really like him, and I want him to like me back, but. . .but I don't know how to kiss."

"Well, if you needed a teacher, why didn't you say so?" Jack smirked. You looked at him in confusion.

"What d'you mean?" you asked, only to be silenced as Jack slowly leant towards you.

"J-Jack? Wha--" Once again, you were silenced by Jack gently grabbing your chin, forcing you to look at him.

"You said you wanted to learn how to kiss," he said, positioning you so you were facing him, "so I'm gonna teach you how to kiss."

"Don't you find this a little weird?" You asked the white-haired male in front of you.

"Uh, no, not really. I mean, we're best friends, and best friends help each other, right?" You slowly nodded. "So I'm just helping you out."

You just decided to go with the flow. Jack was quite intelligent when he needed to be, so you figured if all else failed, he'd be the one you could come to.