*~~~*Turn Ons*~~~*

Hiccup:

His: You never knew how it came to be, but Hiccup's biggest turn-on is when you tug at his hair. It always riles him up and even when you don't mean in that way, it still gets him immensely horny. The fact that his hair is pretty long does nothing to help the matter, so he always lets you do what you want with it, whether it's light tugs to full on holding on for dear life! ;)

Yours: Your biggest turn-on has to be when Hiccup bites his lip. He tends to do this a lot, especially when he's nervous. Sometimes he does it purposely just to turn you on - and it works.
It usually ends up with him getting multiple bruises, though, as a result! ;)

Jack:

His: Jack's biggest turn on is when you talk dirty to him. It drives him crazy when you act seductive and flirty, because you are quite a reserved and chill girl (A/N: If you're not, that's fine, 'cause I know I'm not! XD) so this personality would be the opposite of how you normally act. But, sometimes, when you're feeling super-confident, you'd give Jack a taster of what a more...sultry version of you would be like, causing him to completely lose his cool (no pun intended), to the point that he even has dreams about you acting in that manner!

Yours: It drives you crazy when he messes with his hair. Jack is known for his great hair and so he's constantly running his hand through it, disarraying some strands and just messing with it in general. Unbeknowst to him, it's your biggest turn on, so it gives him quite the shock when you suddenly attack him with kisses!