Full Moon At Beacon Hills (Part 2)

I try to bring myself back to my feet, but my head is pounding from the hit. How long was I out? I hear more roaring, so I look up. Isaac lies asleep or unconscious (I can't tell from here) against a wall, but other than him, there's no one. This time I get up. I get dizzy, but fight it and head over to Isaac. I put my fingers on the left side of his neck, and find a pulse. 

"I'll be back." I say to his motionless body.

I leave the loft and scan my surroundings. I can see Erica's claws through a bush, and I walk carefully without making any noise until I can see what's going on. Derek is fighting Boyd and Scott is fighting Erica. Suddenly Boyd strikes Derek to the ground, then keeps hitting him.

"Boyd, stop it!" I say and he turns around.

He throws punches and so do I. He keeps his eyes fixed on me the whole time, and I can see the anger in him. There's no way I can stop him, it's too late now. We'll have to fight until one of us can't, or until the sun rises.. which might take a long time. Derek gets up once again and helps me.

"Boyd!" Derek roars and his Alpha eyes glow red again.

We pin Boyd down and Derek knocks him out, falling to the ground himself.

"Derek, what's wrong?" 

"It's taking longer for me... to heal. I'm fine." He says. Damn he's strong.

I leave and run over to Erica, who just kicked madly at Scott's balls. He falls to the ground instantly. Erica turns around and I just dodge her moves, I don't fight back. I have a plan and she needs to get tired for it to work.

*** Minutes later ***

Erica finally takes a split-second break before throwing her next punch, and I jump to action. 

"Sorry, but now I hit you where it hurts." I say and jab my elbow into her stomach. 

She falls down instantly just like Scott did. My dizziness almost makes me collapse too, but I lean against a tree for support. I catch my breath and look at all my cuts. My clothing is ripped and covered in blood, but the pain isn't too bad. 

I run over to Scott, who still lies on the ground from before.

"Scott, are you okay?" I say, getting no response. "Scott?!"

He doesn't move. I turn him over so he lies on his back, and I almost scream in shock. He's covered in claw scratches and he's not healing at all. I put my fingers on his neck.

"Derek! Derek come here!" I scream.

I pinch Scott's nose, open his mouth and puff two breaths into Scott. Derek comes over as fast as he can. "What's wrong?"

"He's dying." I say while doing chest compressions, then I puff air into him again.

He looks at me, unsure what to do. "Why is it not working?!"

"I don't know!" I check Scott for a pulse. Nothing. "We have to bring him back to your loft."

"I'll get my car." Derek says and runs off into the woods, leaving me alone.

"C'mon Scott, stay with me."

Derek comes back quickly and opens his trunk door. He picks up Scott, lays him in there and I hop in.

"Hurry." I say before breathing for Scott.

Suddenly he takes a breath, but is still unconscious. "He's breathing." I sigh from relief.

"Good. We're here." 

I look up. We aren't at Derek's loft, at all. "Where are we?"

"Vet clinic where Scott works. There's a guy, Deaton, that can fix him up."

"Uh, okay, sure. Let's get him out." I say and knock at the door while Derek gets Scott. 

"Here." Derek says and tosses keys to me, and I open the door.

It's dark, but I manage to find a light switch, and I flick it on. There's the reception on the right of the entrance with a door in the back. I open a small gate that separates the waiting room from the reception, and I walk into the back. It's a room with two long metal tables. Derek places Scott on one of them.

"Where's the Deaton guy?"

Derek is quiet, and leaves me to my work. My real mom was a paramedic and my dad was a doctor. They taught me a lot when I was young. Now I know why.

I go through the cupboards and drawers, looking for supplies. Sure enough I find gloves, gauze pads, disinfectant and stitching materials. I stop the blood, disinfect and stitch up each and every cut.. all 39 of them. Derek sits on the right of Scott and stares at each and every cut, as they all heal instantly.

"There you go." I say, and put everything away.

Scott starts groaning. "Scott?"

"Make it stop... make it stop..." Scott says again and again.

"Make what stop? What's wrong?"

"It hurts..." He whispers, and I hold his hand to take away some of his pain, but it's not working.

"Hold on, let me get an-"

Scott starts screaming in agony, and Derek jumps to his feet and holds him down while I inject a tranquilizer into Scott. I grab an IV sack of morphine, prick his vein and hook him up to some.

"He's in too much pain." I say, putting a sweater on him, then stroking his sweaty hair.

"It's my fault." Derek says with guilt, for the first time showing emotion.