Full Moon At Beacon Hills (Part 1)

I've shifted into my werewolf form out of fear, exposing my blue eyes.

"Are you okay, did he hurt you?" Scott says, worried.

"I'm fine, he just lashed out at me." I say, calming down.

"A lot of things happened to Derek, things he doesn't like talking about. Don't worry about him."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm seriously going home now. Bye." I say and head out of Derek's loft.

"Can I bring you home?" Isaac says, catching up to me.

"If you want." I say and we walk to my house, quiet for a good couple of minutes.

A beautiful blue bird flies past us and sits on a branch of the surrounding trees. I smile as a new memory of my mother pops into my head. I was twelve. It was right when Deucalion started going after me. I had woken up from a horrible dream of him, and I was screaming. My mother rushed in, told me everything was alright and that she'd always protect me. And then she sang.

Forget the pain and crying                                                                                                                                                           Go to sleep, please try                                                                                                                                                       'Cause every time you're crying                                                                                                                                                 I think I'm going to die

This was the sadistic, but soothing song that she'd sing to me, using her beautiful werewolf voice and it would soothe me. Then she's have me concentrate real hard and say "Alpha, Beta, Omega" until I was calm again.

"Why are you saying that?" Isaac says and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Saying what?"

"Alpha. Beta. Omega. You said that like three times. Why?"

"Oh. My mother, my real one, would sing that to me every time I couldn't control my shifting."

Isaac laughs. "You're going to need that tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a full moon, Aubrey." Isaac smiles and we've arrived at my house.

"Really? Oh god. See you tonight then." I say, playing with my hair.

I watch him leave back into the woods, and I open my front door.

"Aubrey!!" My mom runs over to me in heels, hugging me really hard. "How was school? Tell me all about it."

"Hey mom, dad. It was fine." I say, laughing at my mom's hilarious enthusiasm.

"Did you make any friends?"

"Yeah, a few, they're a lot like me." I say, walking up the stairs to my room.

I take out my school clothes, and put on a flannel with skinny jeans and a pair of black Converse. I have to dress comfortably for my first full moon at Beacon Hills. I'll be fine tonight, after all I've been through 10 full moons in Pioness. On my desk lies a plate of chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk. I pop one into my mouth and turn on the light to my bedroom. It's dark outside now, so the sunlight doesn't light my room much anymore. I go through my music playlist  and put my earphones into my ears and put "Flawed Design" by Stabilo. Then I unzip my schoolbag and start working on my History homework. 

***

I wake up to my phone ringing and buzzing at the same time. I look over to my alarm clock, it's 12:27. I pick up the call from Scott.

"Aubrey?" Scott screams through a loud screaming sound in the background.

"Yeah, what the hell is going on there?"

"It's Derek's pack. Even Isaac. They're not doing well this full moon."

"Why are they like that? You and Derek are both Alphas, you could hold them off."

"Not like this," Scott says and I hear a ripping sound, making Scott scream and the call ends.

"Scott?!" I say, trying not to wake my parents up.

I put on a hoodie, grab my phone and jump out my bedroom window. Running into the woods to Derek's lair, I hear the full moon beta screams more and more. I bust into the lair and jump on a shifted Isaac, who's slashing his claws at Scott's face.

"Isaac, snap out of it!" I say and punch him, which will keep him down for a few seconds. 

I shift, then run over to Scott.

"Thanks, let's get Erica and Boyd off Derek." Scott says through his Alpha teeth and picks up the boy, assumingly being Boyd. They fight and I do the same to Erica, who is a hell of a strong fighter. She pins me down and claws at my chest, then rips my hoodie off me. Derek grabs her from behind.

"Take care of Isaac, he knows you and you can calm him down." Derek's red eyes glow, and he nods to me.

Did he just talk to me?

I run over to Isaac, take him off Scott and pin him down.

"Help me, I'm going to get Isaac out of it." 

Scott pins Isaac down with me, and Isaac tries to break free.

"Isaac, look at me!" I say and make my blue eyes show. "Repeat after me. Alpha, Beta, Omega."

Isaac looks at me angrily and screams again.

"C'mon Isaac, you could do it. Say it. Alpha."

Isaac stares at my eyes and screams. "A-al... pha."

"Good job, keep going. Alpha, Beta, Omega. Alpha, Beta, Omega."

"A-alpha, B-beta," Isaac starts but then screams again in agony.

"It's alright, you could do it. Alpha."

"Alpha." He says, and I smile.

"Alpha, Beta, Omega."

"Alpha, Beta, O-omega. Alpha, Beta, Omega. Alpha, Beta, Omega." He keeps going.

"Scott, I got him now, help Derek." 

Isaac screams in agony, as he's fighting his werewolf instinct.

"Keep going Isaac, I'm not going to go anywhere."

"Alpha. Beta. Omega." Isaac says and tears fall down his face.

"It's okay." I hold his hand, and he shifts back to his human form.

"Thanks." He says while panting.

"Stay here." I say and head over to Boyd and Erica, who slash at Scott and Derek.

"Erica, Boyd! Right here!" I say and they turn around (A.N.: See picture attached to this chapter), run over to me and we fight.

"Aubrey, watch out!" Scott screams. 

Something hits my head, I plummet to the floor and my world goes dark.