Being Hated, Again

''I'm really not in the mood to meet anybody, I'm going to go home.''

''Wait!'' Stiles says and I turn around.

''If your parents died in the fire, who are your parents here?''

''It's called adoption.'' I say angrily and walk away, heading home.

The breeze in the woods clears my mind, and for a second I feel like I finally belong. I'm not alone for once. I have friends. 

My head rings and I scream in agony. Deucalion's voice enters my mind.

You don't have friends, you'll never have friends. Once they know everything they'll drive their Alpha claws into you, and you'll die the same death as your sister. 

''Get out of my mind, you psychotic bastard!'' I scream out into the woods.

Psychotic, yeah maybe, but I'm right and you know it. You're weak, heck I'm in your mind right now. A true wolf can block me. 

''Get out of my mind!''

No way, there's a lot that you and I have to talk about. Now what was I saying? A true wolf can block me. A true wolf can howl without sounding like a dying cat. A true wolf can not drive their claws into their own hands and expose themselves. A true wolf can save their sister-

''Stop it. Please, just stop it.'' I fall to my knees as he keeps talking. ''Get out!" I scream and now I'm sobbing. Suddenly I just howl, and this time it works. The ground around me shakes and I collapse, unconscious.

***

My eyes flicker open, and my vision becomes clearer. Everyone is here, from Scott to the twins.

''Hey, how are you feeling?''  Lydia holds my hand.

I stay silent, I don't want to talk to anyone. I wish I was dead. I get up from the bed that I was put on, wanting to leave this- Wait, what?

''Where the hell am I, how did you find me and what happened?"

"For starters you're at their Alpha's loft." Stiles points to Isaac, and a guy and girl weight training in the next room.

"Who's their Alpha?" I say, confused and slightly annoyed at the lack of communication here.

I tall guy in his early twenties walks in, wearing jeans and a leather jacket over his shirt. He has dark brown hair, brown-grey eyes, a perfect jawline and a scary look.

"Aubrey, this is Derek." Scott says, and I extend my hand out to shake his, he just stands there.

"His full name is actually Derek Hale, but-" Stiles says casually, and doesn't look half as scared then I do. "This is who we wanted you to meet."

"Hale? No, this is not happening. This is so not happening." I say, pacing back and forth trying not to freak out.

"Do you have a problem with my last name?" Derek says with authority, but I completely ignore it.

"And you're related to Peter, right? Do you help burn werewolf homes too?"

Derek looks confused, and looks at Scott for an answer.

"Yes, Peter is his Uncle, Aubrey." Scott walks over to me.

"Of course he is. So, what, I bet there's someone related to Deucalion here too, right?" I say, losing my cool.

"You know Deucalion?" Derek addresses himself to me, having removed that creepy look on his face for a split second.

"He's the Alpha of a psychotic Alpha pack that wants me dead. He enters my mind and tortures me every single day. I left Pioness so I didn't have to deal with him."

"I think you two should have a talk." Scott says, having shifted and everyone clears the room with him.

"What do you know about Peter?" Derek demands, leaning his shoulder against a wall.

"He helped Kate Argent burn my family's home to pieces. At the first house she burned, she kept only him alive, and she said she'd do the same for me. He killed my sister, he clawed her and I found her body nearby. I found her in pieces." (A.N.: Did anyone catch the reference?)

Derek is deep in thought, and ignores half of what I said. "The first fire was on my family." 

I keep talking about everything that I know, in hopes that Derek will tell me what he knows. "So that's it, what do you know? Were you in the fire?"

His eyes quickly change to red, a scary and intimidating red (A.N.: See picture attached to this chapter) "That's none of your business. And I ask the questions, by the way. Now get out."

"I'm sorry if I said something-"

"I said get out!" Derek screams, and his roar scares the wolf part of me half to death.

I run out of the room's door and close it behind me. Why does he hate me so much? What did I do?

Chapter 3!! It's not as good as the others, in my opinion, but I had to introduce Derek somehow haha. What did you think of it though? By the way, in the first chapter I said that the voice speaking to Aubrey was Theo, without knowing that Theo is an actual character in TW so I just changed it to Deucalion,  I hope no one minds. Thanks for reading, and once again, sorry for typos! :)

 Thanks for reading, and once again, sorry for typos! :)