I'm Not Alone

''Werewolves, here too?! So, what, is Stiles one too? What about Coach, is that why he-'' I say frantically, and I feel my pulse rising fast.

''Aubrey,'' Scott says as his eyes turn red, ''calm down.''

My heart beats slower, and Scott looks at my eyes. Please don't tell me they changed color.

''Don't worry, they're good again.'' Scott says, reading my thoughts.

''You're an Alpha... that's why you knew about me.'' I say, putting the pieces together.

''I'm a true Alpha. And no, your smell is no different, any of us can smell you.''

''Us? What do you mean?'' I say, worried. ''I came to Beacon Hills to get away from other werewolves, I bet there's hunters here too, right?!''

''Yes, but there's been a sort of 'truce' between us, so we get along. Their code has changed here, now they protect those that protect them. Get your homework and come to the library when you're ready, I'll show you the others.'' He says, letting go of my wrists and starts walking down the hall.

How many are there? I think as my mind runs through everyone I've met today.

*** At the library ***

I walk into the library, which obviously Scott broke into considering it's closed today. Sitting down at the tables are Allison, Lydia, Ethan & Aiden, Stiles and Isaac. They look at me nicely, obviously knowing about me.

''There's no way that you're all werewolves, unless my scent ability has failed... again.''

Scott looks around at the turned off cameras and shifts to the Alpha that he is.

''Isaac, bitten, yellow.'' Scott says 'yellow', referring to Isaac's eyes. ''Lydia, Banshee. Ethan & Aiden, hereditary, blue.''

Isaac, Ethan and Aiden shift so I can see them.

''Watch this.'' Ethan and Aiden say together, and merge into one. ''Your turn.''

I shift. ''What about them?'' I point to Allison and Stiles.

''Ahhh, us? We are partners in crime.'' Stiles answers proudly.

''Allison is great with a bow and arrow; her dad was a hunter: Chris Argent." Scott says proudly when referring to Allison.

"Argent? As in Kate Argent?"

"Yeah, you know her?" Allison asks right away.

"She burned my family's home to ashes, and everyone in it.. only my sister and I survived. Until she was... murdered by-" I say and start crying.

Everyone looks at each other, as if they all know something. But I ignore it and try to block more memories. Did your family's burnt flesh smell good?-

"Hey, it's alright, let's take a break." Scott rushes towards me and helps me sit down. He looks me in the eyes, and I suddenly calm down. "Better?"

"Yeah, sorry about that. I had worked hard for these memories to stay buried, that's all."

"Sorry-" Scott starts, but I interrupt him.

"It's okay, what do you need to know?"

"Kate..." Scott says calmly.

"I don't know her, but my pack had told me to stay away from her because she had something against us, and I did. One night, my family, all werewolves, had a huge meal. It was the best one I'd had in so long, and for once everyone got along. Then suddenly, once we were downstairs in the game room were heard wood crackling so my mom went up to check it out. Right as she opened the door, there was a blast and suddenly the whole place was on fire. There was no way we could escape. My dad, my cousins, my grandparents... everyone burned in front of my eyes. My sister and I managed to break a window and we rushed out, before Kate smacked us to the ground, knocking my sister unconscious. She had the lighters in her hands..." 

(FLASHBACK)

"Hi Aubrey, do you know who I am?"

I try to shift, but she electrocutes me and I stop.

"Who am I?!"

"Kate... Kate Argent."

"Very well, do you know what I hate?"

I nod "no"

"Werewolves, you're all pathetic and disgusting." (A.N.: See picture)

"Why did you-" I say, looking at my sister who is conscious now.

"I've developed a new tactic to get rid of you, burning all of you at one place. I've done it once before, and like you, I let one of them survive. Aubrey, meet Peter."

(Back to present)

"... A shifted werewolf jumped out from the woods. He looks at me with his red eyes, then claws at my sister and rips her head off, while Kate held me down. I screamed, I tried to shift but I couldn't. When everything was over I was alone in the woods with my sisters bloody body lying there, motionless."

"I'm so sorry." Allison hugs me with deep concern, but I keep calm. 

Everyone else in the library is talking to each other frantically.

"What's going on, why are you all talking!" I try to talk over everyone.

Everyone turns their heads up to me, and look at me. Scott walks over to me and looks at me with determination.

"Aubrey, I think there's someone you need to meet."

This is Chapter 2!! Hope you like it, I worked real hard :) I'd like to thank my great friend ___shawnmendes___ who is always there to support me, and TiaCullen9 who reads all of my stuff XD Comment below to let me know your predictions or what you think, see ya and sorry for typos.