«Chapter 2»

Samantha

The whole pack just leaves me there, lying on the floor. That's when Leo, Theo's twin and my horrible brother looks at me. "You little slut, that food was disgusting, make something better next time" then he too leaves me.

I groan in pain as i try to stand up, but immediately fall to the floor. I see a figure running towards me. It's Theo. "Samantha, I'm so sorry, i can't even protect you, I'm so sorry" he sobs as he picks me up.

I bring my thumb to his cheek and wipe away his tears as he carries me to my 'room'. "Theo, please don't, you're already doing so much for me. I don't care if you can't save me Theo. After all it's not you're fault." I whisper in his chest.

I snuggle closer to him and all too soon my eyelids become heavy and shut themselves down, along with my whole body. I feel myself falling into darkness, even Theo's strong arms aren't strong enough to stop me from dropping into the unknown.

I slowly open my eyes and see that Theo is rubbing my hand. "Theo, what happened?" I ask him, confused for why I'm sleeping when I'm supposed to be working.

"You fainted" he sighs.

I mouth a 'o' as suddenly beta Evans voice shouts:"Theo, where are you?"

Theo looks at me with a look that says sorry. I nod my head and he walks away, to the beta. I slowly lift myself up as someone enters my room:Leo:"Hey fat bitch" he smirks, before hitting me.

He walks up to me as i back off, trying to get away. But he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. I close my eyes and turn my face away from him as he kisses my neck. Wait, what?! Leo's my brother, he can't do this to me. "Leo, stop, you're my brother!" I scream, but it comes out as a whisper.

I feel tears running down my cheek as he pulls my shirt up and kisses my belly button. Where's my mate when i need him, I think. That's when i hear the door slam open and Alpha Greg shouts:"Stop!"

Oh, there he is. Leo looks at the Alpha with a puzzled expression in his eyes. . Then a vicious smile creeps up on Alpha Gregs face:"I want her" he says.

He walks over to me and starts pulling my jeans off, taking my panties with them. He breaths against my private place, my breath hitches and i can't hold back a scream:"THEO!"

Greg looks at me:"You're brother won't save you!" He says, then he kisses it, causing me to scream again.

He slowly takes his own pants of and violently thrusts in as i yell of agony. He thrusts again, harder, faster. I'm sobbing and crying for help as suddenly someone enters the room:"Get off my sister!" He growls. Theo.

The next second he flies up against Greg, causing the Alpha to hit a wall and groan in agony. Then he turns to Leo:"I can't believe you just watched you're sister getting raped without protecting her!" He screams in pure anger, causing me to flinch.

The next second he picks Leo op by his collar and throws him out of my room. I hear a window smashing and a cry of pain. He does the same to the Alpha, wait, how is Theo stronger than the alpha?! A shiver runs trough my body as Theo pulls my bottoms up. I hug him and cry in his shoulder. "Oh Samantha, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" Theo says.

He too starts crying. We both just stand there, crying while hugging each other.

Theo
{Before Samantha gets raped}

I run down the stairs, feeling bad to leave my poor sister alone. As i reach the beta looks at me:"So how has you're day been?"

"Is that what you wanted to ask me?" I snap.

That's when i hear someone yelling desperately upstairs:"Theo!"

Oh no Samantha. My poor Samantha. I get ready to run up to her but the beta blocks my way. "LET. ME. GO!" I yell at the beta.

He grabs my wrist as i hear more screams from upstairs, more desperate and filled with fear. I growl at Evan, the beta and punch him in his face. I push him away from me and run upstairs, to my baby sister who is desperately crying for help.

I smash the door open and my heart skips a beat as i see Greg raping her and Leo watching with amusement and lust on his face. "Get off my sister!" I growl in pure anger, trying my best to keep my wolf under control.

The next second i fly against Greg, who hits a wall and groans in pain. Then i turn to Leo. I can't believe he was watching his own sister get raped whit LUST in his eyes. LUST. he wanted his own sister, i can't believe he can be so low. "I can't believe you just watched you're sister getting raped without protecting her! I scream in rage.

I pick him up by his collar and throw him outside, trough a window. I do the same to Greg and then i turn to Samantha. She's crying, my poor little baby sister. I can't believe they did that to her. That Greg's mate wasn't in the pack doesn't mean he can go and have sex with any girl he wants to be with. Gosh, he's such a player. It's all he does, he gets together with a girl, has sex and then he breaks her heart.

I walk over to Samantha and pull her bottoms up, causing her to shiver. The next second she hugs me and starts crying in my shoulder. "Oh Samantha, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" i cry. I should've protected her, I'm her brother. Even Leo should have. The thing is, he doesn't know she's a special wolf. Still she's his sister.

Then i too start crying.