Part 15: It's Eren

(Armin P.O.V.)

Mikasa had insisted on Eren driving my car on the way back incase I tried to runaway again, which was my plan. So Mikasa and I took Eren's truck, while Eren took my car.

"Wanna listen to music or talk?" Mikasa asked as she shut the door getting in the truck.

She had just got done putting all the clothes in the bed of the truck.

"Can I read?" I asked.

"No." She started driving off following Eren.

"Then can we listen to music?"

"Sure."

She had in a CD and I knew once she put it on she wasn't gonna turn it off. It was her absolutely favorite songs.

First: R U Crazy By: Conor Maynard

Which was nightcore, every song was. I think she's emo inside. No. I'm not sure. Just because she listened to night core doesn't make her emo, right?

2nd: Don't Trust me By: 3OH!3

Night core of course

3rd: Cannibal By:KE$HA

Nightcore

4th:

Never mind if I named all of them you'd get really bored.

Anyways we drove without a word for about 20 minutes,

"Kiss me K-Kiss me, infect will your love and fill me with your poison, take me t-take me-"

I interrupted her singing by turning off the radio,

"This is a new song, none of them have been love songs... but this ones new, what's up with this?"

"I just like it." She looked down at the wheel.

"Mikasa, I know you. You hate love songs. And your blushing."

"Armin stop. Just turn it back on and I'll change it."

"Mikasa, tell me. Please."

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO US?!" I knew her, she tried her best to pull at the heart strings to cover something up or change the subject. I didn't let it get to me.

"But I'm your 'little brother' and you need to tell me. 'Big sisters' don't keep secrets unless they're bad. And I know this one isn't bad." Now I was trying to pull at the heart strings.

"Well, UGH I CANT BELIEVE IM DOING THIS! H-he... you know him. He's one of the guys that always goes to the bonfires with us."

"So its either Connie, Jean, Marco, and... Eren. I know Connie is dating Sasha, Jean has a crush on you, Marco... hm, he seems to happy to be in a relationship. Eren, he cheats on almost every girl and I know you wouldn't date a guy like that but, Eren. You would make exceptions with him because, it's Eren, everyone would make an exception. Jean is just way out of your league..... It's Eren."

"Wow Armin your smart, but we aren't really in a relationship... well i don't know."

"Hey it's okay! I'm here for ya, and if you need-"

Ring

Her phone rang, it was a text... From Eren. I looked at her with a smirk,

"He's got hearts by his name? And y'all aren't dating?"

"No, we aren't... we just... well nothing really we just talk."

"Mmhmm, so last night I heard a really loud-"

"EREN KNOCKED DOWN A PHOTO ON THE WALL NOTHING WAS GOING ON!"

Woah.

"Okay wow, Mikasa, sorry."

"I wish."

"What?"

"Oh what, sorry it's nothing." She looked down blushing.

Mikasa?

HEY, HOPE YOUR LIKING THE STORY! SORRY IF THAT LAST PART IS A LITTLE CONFUSING AND SORRY IF THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS CONFUSING ALSO. IVE TRIED TO DO MY BEST TO UPDATE FREQUENTLY SO I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT. YES INCASE YOUR WONDERING I AM FROM TEXAS. SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES I MADE, ANYWAYS SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!