Chapter 17; Stay

Requested by egyptiangamer so thank you so much and this chapter is dedicated to you! Enjoy!!!

It was raining... A large dark cloud shaded the town of Paris below. It's constant grumbles of thunder and strikes of lightning, dance across the sullen sky. Underneath this tense sky a battle was unraveling, people fled screaming as an akumatised human rampaged through Paris' streets. "Where  is Ladybug and Chat Noir!" The villain demanded, holding up an innocent bystander to express his point. The citizens of Paris began to panic seconds after as nor Ladybug or Chat Noir turned up...

"You called?" A sassy male voice rang through the crowd. "You know it's not purr-opper to ask for a Lady like that, is it my lady?" Chat chimed as Ladybug landed next to him. "you know for once, your right kitty." Ladybug smiled to the villain who was now fuming. "You dare mock me?!?" The villain retorted, pointing his gloved hand towards the heroic duo. "Do we?" Chat chuckled whilst Ladybug only rolled her eyes at her partner. ( NOT A SIDEKICK!!! ) "Let's just get this over with." She muttered, getting herself into a fighting position... "Give me their Miraculous!" Hawkmoth shouted inside the villains head. "I will!" The young male straightened his posture as his deep purple and black suit seemed to glow. "My Grandfather died from illness, and so-" an evil gleam sparkled in his eye as he made eye contact with Chat. "Your gonna feel what i felt!" An evil laugh erupted from his pale, skinny lips and Chat's green cat-like eyes widened quickly glancing towards Ladybug. "Ladybug..." Chat began his concern leaking in his voice. "Don't worry, i'll be okay silly kitty." Chat nodded and turned his focus to the floating villain. "Let us begin!" The male cried shooting a greenish bullet towards ladybug. 

One dodge, two, three... "ARGH! Stay still you pesky bug!" The male suddenly noticed the dark figure of Chat behind him. CLASH the lightning struck as Chat leaped causing both Ladybug and the akumatised man to cover their eye's...

Yet, seeing this opportunity the villain leaped left and shot his gun towards Ladybug once more... Hit! "ladybug!" Chat cried as his staff hit the floor, the villain went in for the hit and so Chat had to move quickly. "ladybug? can you hear me?" Chat asked as he jumped towards her side. No hole or blood, the bullet must have another effect... Maybe- "achoo!" "huh?" Chat turned to his lady to see her gradually getting up while, sneezing? "Achoo!" Chat couldn't help but smile at her cute sneezes but his smile soon faded as they began to become more harsh and chesty. It was causing her pain now up to the point she couldn't speak. "what did you do?!?" Chat screamed as another laugh began to erupt from his lips. "She'll become sicker and sicker until... She dies!!!" His laughter and words echoed around Chat's head as he filled with fury. "con- na- nachoo! control your self Chat!. Ladybug managed to croak  as she finally fell to her knees clutching her throat. "fine." Chat mumbled as he stalked his way towards the villain who didn't seem to notice through his laughter. Well that was until Chat had him by the throat with his clawed gloves. Quickly scanning his body, he noticed an old necklace hung around the male's neck. "oh this is pretty, from your grandfather?!?" Chat chuckled with an evil tone as the villain started to panic. With a simple action, Chat ripped the necklace watching as ladybug struggled to set aside her coughing and sneezing to cleanse the akuma. "Pound it!" Chat shouted, looking down confused at the still coughing Ladybug. It had gotten better but was still there. 

"I need to get you out of here my lady." Chat soothed as the rubbed his gloved hand in continuous circles on Ladybug's back. "Chat-" "Lady, you're ill. I'm not just leaving you!" Chat's eyes pleaded just as much as his actions, Marinette could only give in. "Fine *cough cough* But as soon as my miraculous-" Chat nodded telling her he understood then asking her where to go. "You remember Marinette?" Ladybug sniffed planning on how to trick Chat. "How can i forget my princess." Ladybug quickly turned her head to hide an up coming blush. "yeah, well... Her and her parents are out tonight and i was supposed to stop by?" Chat caught the confusion in her words but dismissed it as quickly as it came. "You talk to Marinette?" Chat questioned raising a brow. "Sure, after the last incident with Lady Wifi's appearance, I've been checking in on m-her." Chat nodded, it made sense. "To Princess' house then." As he said this he picked up Ladybug and began to make his way over to the famous bakery.

Only moments later they arrived. "Here we are!" Chat called the almost sleeping Ladybug. "Ladybug?" His voice grew soft as he watched her sleepy features. Why couldn't he figure out who she was, surely he knows her face anywhere. No? "Chat?" Her sleepy voice pulled a string in his heart as it only added to her beauty. "Ladybug." He replied setting her on Marinette's bed and stroking her soft locks. "Stay" she coughed as she turned towards his direction a sleepy haze in her eye.

 "Always..." He cooed as he lay next to her, holding her warm body closer to him. Apart from the occasional sneeze or cough, Ladybug was doing much better and it was a relief to him. Her small figure fit perfectly against his as he burred his head into her hair. He loved her... He really did and so that's why he had to leave before he fell asleep... He should go... But Ladybug was just so tempting... His eyes closed as a red flash filled the room, he hadn't even heard the beep to warn them. But maybe that was Tikki's plan. Not long after a green flash copied the actions of the red as a little black kwamii fell onto the side of the bed. 

"Hello Plagg."... "Hello Tikki... My lovely Cheese."... "Your so sweet."

Hope you enjoyed because that's all for today. I hope you liked it and i hope that i'm getting back into the gist of things. MysteryMiss 101 signing out!