Chapter 16: A Chat crazy Chat-astrophy

Hey guy's I said I'd be back and I am! Sorry I took so long!!! So enjoy...

The city of Paris.... IS BEING ATTACKED!!! (Ya get the quote??) just kidding. Actually it's quite a peaceful night for Paris. People are sleeping and no one has been akumaized, however, that doesn't stop our beloved hero chat noir from escaping his everyday life and going on a patrol... "Nothing? Really this is just boring..." The feline male looked towards his side to see the missing spot of Ladybug. Where was she? Well...

Day off... She decided that chat would be better without her currently grouchy self next to him. Chat looked down from the top of a tree to see familiar people walking by, one of those people was Marinette. Chat knew Marimette was a girl of many talents and he swore that if ladybug wasn't in the picture he would've been in love with her. It was the simple things at times, like the clumsiness. He thought it was cute and a relief that he wasn't the only one. (Oh the irony)

But, something was off. Marinette was alone but that wasn't it, so being the great person chat is, he decided to investigate. "Detective chat is on the case" the hero whispered to the thin air. And off he jumped, sneakily making his way over roof tops and ally ways. "I wonder what my lady would say?" He questioned himself as he neared Marinette's destination...

"Mum! Dad I'm home!" Marinette called into the empty house her cry echoing in the empty halls. "Of course not!" She cried as the petite girl threw her arms in the air and stormed up the stairs. Behind the scene a glimpse of black and the shine of green eyes could be faintly seen. "Normal?" He muttered as he pounced on top of her roof and peered through her skylight. "They're never home anymore Alya! They always have to- I know but- I guess... But why everyday? I don't know either. Maybe- yeah..." It was obvious Marinette was currently on her phone but chat felt he needed to get a closer look. Click. Slowly placing his foot in and proceeding to lower his body.

Creek. Shoot!! Chat thought as his head turned to Marinette who seems to still be on the phone.

Clack. The sound of success as he hid in the shadows of her room. Stalker? No just concerned for his Princess. "See ya." And the sound of Marinette's phone switching off caused chat to regret his plan. What if she finds me! What if she tells ladybug! Oh no!!! Ladybu- his thoughts were cut short but a small red object moving in the side of his vision. What was-

Bang! "Ahhh CHAT?!? What the hell?" Been sighted fudge I've been sighted kept repeating in Chris head as he froze to the spot not noticing Marinette's movements towards him. He was awaken by a light spray of water causing him to hiss and jump back. "Aww is kitty doesn't like water? TOUGH!" Adrien must admit he had never seen Marinette so relaxed around him straight away, maybe she liked Chat?!? "-at! Chat why aren't you listening!" "Sorry princess i was just admiring your beauty." he purred pushing his flirtatous self towards the girl. "No" short and simple yet straight to his heart, the last time he met Marinette as Chat she seemed to swoon at his presence, the same as when the evillustrator was after her love. "Me-owch! you wound me princess." The rolling of her eyes made Chat's previous thought hit him back into the face. "Wow, but i'm here because you were walking in the streets alone, now you should know what a mean guy could do to a beautiful princess like you." Another eye roll. "Oh no! I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day."  

Chat shook off the slight tug in his heart, his heart belonged to ladybug... Right? Of course! She was his everything, his world. "I don't doubt you princess..." He barely whispered. Marinette'e eyes lowered and her arms fell to her sides as she sat on the edge of her bed. "Really? You're the first then..." Chat couldn't see but tears started to brim the edges of her eyes as she started to laugh. "No one believes I can handle myself anymore..." She looked up with a small smile on her face as tears unwillingly poured down her cheeks. Chat only stood there watching the poor girl, he had no idea Marinette felt like this. Instinct took over as he stepped forward and knelt down to hug the now sobbing girl. "I don't even believe it! I'm just a normal boring girl that no one needs!" Her sobs became muffled as she burred her head into his shoulder, his arms wrapped around her tightly. "I believe Marinette... I'm going to help you through this. I swear..." he closed his eyes content as he held the sobbing girl closer. "I need you..." Her cries slowed down as she lifted her head, her beautiful blue eyes were puffy and red. Tear lines streaked her rosy cheeks. She looked up to the masked hero with a small smile...

"thank you... Chat." 

"anytime princess, now it's getting late and you must sleep, go to bed." He demanded softly as he let the girl go, Marinette wasn't in her pajama's but it only took 5 minutes after she entered her bathroom so come out in her usual night wear. "Come on princess" Chat laughed as the girl puted like a child. "chat, thank you. Really..." Chat looked towards the girl and smiled. "I not just a Chat-astrophy." Marinettes just smiled and rolled her eyes before climbing into bed unknowing that Chat stayed by her side until she fell into a deep slumber. "don't worry princess I'll keep an eye on you at school." He bent down to kiss her head before moving towards her window. 

"night Chat!" Marinettes sleepy voice rang out, he knew she hadn't heard what he said but- oh well...

YO guys that's it for today hope you enjoyed and i am trying to get back into the swing so sorry if it's bad. I know not many people actually like MariChat but i just think they're adorable and besides, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME SHIP!!! tee-hee so mysterymiss signing out!