Chapter 12: One shot ; two in a bed...

And the little one said roll over... Roll over! I'm sorry for the depressing chapter last time but this one is a comedy so I hope it'll raise your dampened spirits! I also dedicate this chapter to _disneyfanficsz_  and neonpurplereader009 ... Me no own characters and ENJOY!!!

The sun gleamed down against the yellow bus as a line of sixteen years olds impatiently waited outside its doors. Teachers grumbled about the weight of the bags as the teens spared no thought to help. Suddenly the doors unhitched and slid open to reveal the leather seat and the driver. "Hop on!" He cried cheerfully. Although he had a long drive ahead of him the pay was decent and the man looked for a tip. Going off the subject the teens slowly walked on reserving seats next to their friends. A pacific teen named Marinette sat next to her best friend, Alya.

This girl seemed like an ordinary teen yet couldn't e more different. Along with her kwami Tikki she would become ladybug, the famous heroine who accompanied by chat noir constantly saved Paris. Speaking of the feline friend Adrien was also on the bus only sat next to Nino. They were located just behind the girls. However, no matter how close the friends were non knew who was behind the mask of the heroic duo. Speaking of the two, they were involved in a class camping trip. The students would be segregated into partner and those partners would share a cabin. It was simple, boy and boy. Girl and girl. It couldn't be complicated.

Well

"There seems to e a glitch in the system, Marinette and Adrien will be sharing a room..."

"WHAT?!?" Both teens yelled before looking at each other only to blush and face away. "Can't you swap someone?" Marinette asked inwardly hoping yes but no. "Unfortunately all partners are boy,boy and girl,girl so until we find another cabin there's no where you can stay." To be honest Adrien partly thought it was planned by the teacher who seems to 'ship' people together. "Your both are prized and mature students. I can trust nothing will happen." Both gave a discussed look towards the teacher who only replied with a 'what'. "Miss I could swap with Marientte! I'm sure me and Adrien are going to get engaged so why not." Of course this statement belonged to Chloe. Mega cow and that's offensive to the cows. "I'm sorry Chloe but I cannot trust you alone with Adrien if that the case." Stomp, huff and exit. It was used so much it seemed like the spoilt brats signature routine.

"Well we might as well go unpack." Marinette's cheeks were slightly pink but after just over two years of being around Adrien am being ladybug, she no longer stuttered. "Yeah..." Was the response. "Wow am I that bed to bunk with?" Sarcasm evident in Marinette's voice although the boy didn't pick up on it.  "N-no sorry I was just thinking!" It came out as a hurried statement and Marinette just giggled it off. The two went towards the cabin. It looked slightly bigger width wise compared to the others. As the two walked through the large entrance their bags got stuck leaving them stuck together in the door way. "Sorry I- if you just-move left! The other left!" The two finally tumbled forward onto the floor and ended in a slightly awkward position. "Sorry!" Marinette squeaked as she jumped off where her cheeks had been lay. As Adrien fell first he was slightly further in the room and due to Marinette's lack of height against him she had fell on... Well were his 'man parts' resided. This equated to a very flushed Adrien. "I-it's okay..." No matter what he couldn't shake the flush. "I'm going to-erm pack?" Marinette stepped into the room more and looked around. It was a comfortable shack with no couch just a rug in the middle. To her left was a door that shuck out, bathroom, the bed setting was in the middle of the furthest wall and something seemed odd. Where was the other bed? "Marinette you okay?" Adrien's partly faded flushed self walked towards the frozen girl. As he looked forward he almost shrieked. "WHERE'S THE OTHER BED?" His voice echoed as the two processed the situation. For there in the middle of the back wall was a king sized bed....

For two.

"This has to be a mistake! I can't-you!" Adrien's words didn't seem to form and was unaware that he was slightly insulting the girl next to him. "Well if that's how your going to be, sleep on the floor!"

Adrien was shocked. He had never really seen Marinette's slightly ticked off side. He was oddly attracted to it. Like his lady. The two winced as they looked at the only spot available. Nails stuck out of the wooden panels and the occasional splinter. "Okay... Maybe the rug..." The both turned and flinched as a large white mark lay staining the black furry rug. "I'm not even going to ask." Adrien stated as he walked over to the bed. "What are you doing?" "Sleeping on the only clean thing. The bed." Marinette took a minute to process this before speed walking over. "Then we're sharing?" "Unless you want to sleep on the floor or the rug then yes." It made sense and it wasn't like Adrien was the type to invalid privacy. Nope. Adrien was a good boy.

Adrien wasn't a good boy.

He was currently snagging into her back while she inwardly fangirled. How was she supposed to sleep now. His hand gently held her waist as his face buried into her hair, his deep and scattered breaths lulled her to sleep but woke her up at the same time. "A-Adrien?" Her voice cracked as she asked but she needed to know if he was awake. "Five more minutes." He groaned, pulling her closer before letting out a series of soft snores. "A-Adrien?"  Her voice slightly louder.

Nothing.

"ADRIEN!" The boy woke to a start as he shoved her off the bed in the process. "Mainette? Why are you on the floor?" He looked towards her watering eyes. "Are you okay?" He seemed paced as he helped her back up after turning on a bedside lamp. "Not really..." As she turned, Adrien saw one of the loose nails plunged into her side. It wasn't deep but he was surprised she wasn't fully crying. "Shoot did I do that?" Panic in his voice as he lent over to the wound and her gasping as he touched it. "Marinette?" He looked at her in the face before slowly leaning in. The poor girl had no idea of what to do and so leant in also. Their lips met and for a second sparks flew each side. That was until Marinette's scream echoed around the room. As he kissed her, Adrien had pulled out the nail and tossed it onto the bedside table. Tears once again threatened to fall as small amounts of blood seeped from her side. "I'm sorry..." The blonde boys voice was hushed and deep as he concentrated on wrapping his shirt around the wound. Yes people Adrien Agreste had taken his shirt off to treat Marinette's wounds. "T-that was my first kiss." She stated trying to look anywhere other than his chest. She would probably drool and that wouldn't look good. "You do know how to surprise me." The boy looked up as he tied the last section and pulled her shirt over the covered wound. Honestly she hadn't noticed he had pulled it up! "Sorry?" "No, it's good." His words sent waves of relief through her as she slowly lay back down.

"How did you get the nail in your side?" "You was kinda cuddled up to me and when I woke you, you pushed me off the bed. It's okay though..." Marinette looked away as she explained, a small blush on her cheeks. "Sorry." "It's okay.." The two both lay back down except this time faced each other.

Adrien pulled her into a hug as his warm hands rested on her bare-ish shoulder blades. All the girl could do was snuggle into his chest as her breathing soon slowed down.

"Night Marinette..."

"Night Adrien...

But why do you smell of cheese?"

Hope you liked it didn't seem as comedy like as I wanted but oh well. I hope it made up for last chapter and yeah... MysteryMiss signing out!