***** |J <3 Y| *****

They were in the dressing room and Yoongi was busy using his phone to shop online for a new neck pillow when Jimin sat beside him with a huge grin on his face. The hairdresser noona was still doing Yoongi's hair while Jimin's hair and make-up were already done.

"Looks good on me, don't you think, hyung?"

Yoongi expressionlessly stared at the letters S.W.A.G written on Jimin's shirt that actually belonged to him. "Jimin, now I realized how handsome I am wearing that shirt because you're just ugly as heck right now."

The noona doing his hair snorted and Jimin pouted.

"Hyuuung, how could you?" The younger complained.

"I was just being the good person I am and told you the truth."

"Well at least," Jimin started, moving closer to Yoongi and running his hand through his orange hair, "I still look hot," he said with a wink, trying to look sexy.

Well, for Yoongi, it was not sexy at all. For him it was adorable as heck, and yeah, maybe a bit sexy too.

He tried to suppress his smile and told Jimin "Now my eyes are permanently ruined thanks to you."

***** |J <3 Y| *****

The interview already started and it was live. Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon were sitting while Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were standing behind them. Jimin was playing with Yoongi's hair since he was standing exactly behind him.

"Now, we will play a little game," the MC said. "In this jar, we have several rolls of paper and each one of you needs to pick one, read the question aloud, and answer. Okay, let's start with J-Hope."

Hoseok was making funny faces while picking and Jungkook scolded him while laughing. "Hyung, take pity on the live viewers."

After sticking his tongue out at Jungkook, Hoseok finally picked a paper and read the question. "Who among the Bangtan Members would you take to grave with you if you die today?"

"It better be Suga! He wants to keep on sleeping anyway!" Jin commented and Yoongi kicked his feet. He, however, did not see Jimin's frown when Jin said that.

The camera focused on everyone as a thrilling atmosphere enveloped them regarding who would die with Hoseok.

"Hyung, since Mang and Tata are the weirdest in BT21, you should take Tae with you," Jimin commented, his voice teasing as he gazed at his co-95 liner.

"Yah! What are you saying?" Taehyung vehemently disagreed, not wanting to die any sooner.

Hoseok laughed and pointed at Jimin. "And because of that, I'm choosing you, Park Jimin!"

Everyone laughed and spoke at the same time while the cam turned to a laughing Jimin. The camera then showed Suga who started speaking. "No no, you can't take Chim Chim with you!"

The statement made Hoseok laugh even more and Jimin asked Yoongi why.

Yoongi tried to turn his head to Jimin but found it hard since the younger was behind him. He just settled with looking at Hoseok with a serious look.

"Hobie, if I'll be staying alive...then this world needs more ugly people to balance my handsomeness," Yoongi deadpanned. Everyone burst into laughter again and Jimin lightly wacked his hyung's head.

The cam then focused on the MC. "Alright then, since Jimin is the Chosen One, he'll have the next turn. Pick from the jar, Jimin."

Jimin went and obediently picked from the jar, not caring what he would pick. If the question was as bad as Hoseok's, then he'd just choose Hoseok for revenge. If it would be funny, he would most likely choose Tae. Or maybe he would choose Yoongi since his ungrateful hyung made fun of him awhile ago.