~one~

Sophia's POV~
Two weeks ago I got a call from Triple H saying they wanted me to wrestle for them. I'm now at wwe for my first day.

I was walking along trying to find Triple H's office when a girl that looked albino came up to me. "Hi are you new?" she asked. "Yea, I'm Sophia, I'm trying to find Triple H's office?" I asked her. "Oh I'll take you there, I'm Paige btw." she said pushing out a hand for me to shake. I shook her hand and we started walking to his office.

"So how long have you been wrestling?" she asked me. "Since I was eighteen." I smiled and shook my head. "How old are you? Not to be rude or anything" she started to look scared that she offended me. I laughed, "It's okay, I'm 22" I told her. "Oh cool" she said. She stopped walking and turned towards me when we got in front of a door. "Well, this is his office, good luck!" she said as she walks off. I knocked on the door and heard a voice say "come in".

"Oh hello Sophia." He said sitting down some papers. "Hello" I said. "I unfortunately have to inform you that tonight won't be your first match but I wanted you to come meet some of the divas and get along with them." He said smiling. I shook my head yes understandingly. "Okay, good luck." He said. "Thank you" I said.

I walked out of his room when I ran into a wall. Well, what seemed like a wall anyways. I fell down to my ass and looked up to see a guy with a sleeve tattoo and long black hair with what seemed like grey eyes. "Sorry" he said smiling at me. "It's okay" I said sitting up. "Here let me help you" I grabbed his hand and he helped pull me up. "I'm Roman btw" "I'm Sophia" I said smiling at him. "You new?" He asked "yea" I simply said still mesmerized by his eyes.

"Sophia!" I heard my name being called. I turned around to find Paige. She grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Roman. I looked back at him to see him glaring at Paige with fury. "Why did you pull me away?" I asked when I turned around to her. "Stay away from Roman! He's not who you think he is" she said walking fast. "Then who is he?" I asked her pulling my arm from her. "That doesn't matter okay just please listen to me" she said. "Now let's go meet a few divas" she said walking in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paige introduced me to a few divas. Such as Naomi, which we became friends right off the bat. Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky lynch, and Natalia. We were going out for a few drinks.

After we got dressed backstage, we headed to the bar. Once we got there, we started drinking. I took a shot of vodka. I felt someone sit beside me and I turned and looked to find Roman. His hair was still down but he was in black pants and one of his shirts. He looks at me and smirks. "Funny seeing you here" he said sitting his drink down. "Yea, the girls wanted to take me out" I said. "Well how about I take you home, you seem tired and bored. " he asked. "Yes please" I said getting up and walking to his car.

~Skip the car ride~

He pulled up in front of my house and stopped the car. He turned to look at me. "So what's a good girl like you wanting to wrestle for?" He said. "I want to prove people wrong" I said. "Don't we all" he mumbled. I smiled at him. He looked at me and bit his lip. "Well you might want to go to bed" he said leaning forward. "Yea" I breathed out. I looked at his lips and his eyes flickered to mine. We leaned into each other and our lips molded together.

His kiss was powerful. I felt myself melt into it. I felt him bite my bottom lip, asking for me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth and his tongue devoured mine. I put my hands on his neck pulling him closer. He put his large hand on my cheek. I pulled away to take a breathe. He opened his eyes and I smiled. "Night" I said. "Night" he said while unlocking to doors. I got out and walked to the front door. I turned around to see him staring at my ass. I laughed and opened the door walking in. God can that man kiss, but there's something about him that told me to stay away.