Recovery?

WARNING: maybe some cursed used

After a few months, Adrien was ready to see fully recovered Marinette. He's been seeing her everyday and today she was to be bald to walk, since her ribs and finished recovering. That's when he heard scream. He ran as fast as he could to see Chloe. She smashed a glass on Marinette's head. She started to bleed and Adrien came. "YOU BASTARD! WHY DO YOU KEEP RUINING OUR LIFES!?!?"
Chloe gave him the most hurt look. "Why do you love her Adrien? Why don't you love me?" He laughed before placing Marinette on the bed. "You just did this to the person I love, and your asking me why I don't love you. I'll tell you how I feel about you. I don't hate you, I despise you Chloe. Don't come around me ever again, or I'll have you put into jail for your life time, with no shoes, designer dress, and no makeup." Chloe gasped and ran out. Marinette opened her eyes for a bit till everything went dark. She felt soft, gentle hands caress her head. "Adrien" she said before going into a sleep. Adrien got the doctors who treated her.

Adrien was now sitting outside pacing back and fort. Finally the doctor came out and told him the results of the head shot. "She's fine, luckily it didn't break her skull open or anything. Just the glass made her bleed." Adrien let a breathe of relief swarm over him before he went in. "Marinette you alright?" Marinette had a bandage wrapped around her head, nodding to his question. He felt guilty but she called him. "Hello my little kitty" she said holding his hand. Adrien stroked her hair, giving her a peck on her lips. "Marinette promise me, in the future, you'll marry me." Marinette nodded.

Months later~

Marinette and Adrien had graduated Highschool, but got into different collages. Marientte knew Adrien was going to New York to study, and was going to miss him dearly. She saw him in the halls and a smile grew on her face. "ADRIEN!!" Marinette ran and jumped, Adrien noticing before, catching Marinette. "Hello princess, here to say farewell?" She nodded and hugged his chest. They stayed like that for a few moments, before Marinette had tears in her eyes. "I-I'm going to miss you." Adrien nodded and kissed her. "And I'll miss you. Besides, Chat Noir will always find a way to see his princess." Marinette nodded and smiled. "Have a safe flight."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Omg I decided to end this book here

BUT the second book tho 😏😏😏

Enjoy the wait and also :3 I love you my demons