Agreste Estate

They pull up at Adrien's home as Adrien pulled Marinette out, angered somehow. He took her to a room full of medical things like a hospital room and got a box of band-aids and rubbing alcohol. "Don't move, it'll sting a little" he said before rubbing the alcohol wipe on the cut. Marinette groan from the stinging pain, covering her mouth worried she may scream. Adrien noticed and decided it might help. He kissed her on her cheek before continuing to finish the process of un-infecting her cut. He finally put the band-aid over her cut and put the supplies away and took her to his room. He locked the door and say on his bed, breathing heavily as if trying to calm himself. "Marinette" he called the bluenette. She walked closer to him as he looked up at her. "Who gave you those bruises? Did the Medus guy do it?" She look away not wanting to tell him how she got it. "Marinette tell me" the boy demanded in a worried tone. She whispered under her breath "maybe" as he got up and went to the phone. He started talking to someone on the phone, asking them something and then thanking them and wishing the person a good night. "Alright your staying over the night at my place." Marinette was shock and response to that she ran out the room. Adrien ran after her cause her just in time before she sped up. He dragged her back into the room blushing as he gave her his top. "You can wear this for now" he said looking away. Marinette had a deep burgundy blush as she took the shirt. "T-T-Thank you" she stuttered before closing the door and changing. Somehow the shirt was too big and covered her bottom half. She walked out holding her shirt down and looking to the side and holding her hand to her chest. "Is this okay?" she asked. Adrien was holding back a severe nose bleed at this point on.

Marinette's kwami was no where in sight but it didn't matter since Adrien came to her and gave her a smirk. It reminded her of Chat's for some reason but they couldn't be the same person. "You look astonishing in just a shirt. That said, my shirt." Marinette just looked away and blushed. "W-where um....where am I going to sleep?" Adrien just stood in his spot frozen, realizing he didn't think that through. "Well you can sleep in my room." he said scratching the back of his head. Marinette and Adrien looked each other in the eyes before walking into the room, preparing to sleep.

"Well good night" Adrien told her. "Night" Marinette replied before they turned the opposite direction to sleep. After they were asleep Adrien started to hear crying. He turned around to see Marinette, crying. She was having a nightmare. He shook her to wake up as her eyes slowly open with tears still there. "Are you alright?" he said, full of concern. She nodded as he placed her by his chest. "What were you dreaming about?" Adrien asked. She only said one word which made Adrien hold her closer, "family." After a good 10 minutes, they both fell asleep on each other, Marinette crying no longer.

It was morning and time for school. Marinette woke up before Adrien. She realized their position and blushed madly hard. The boy woke up minutes after to yawn and force a 'good morning'. He smiled and checked the time. "We have a good two hours till school, I'm going to sleep for another hour, care to join?" Marinette just shook her head as she headed down stairs to the kitchen. She put an apron on and was ready to make him breakfast when a few servants looking like chefs came in. "Oh dear me" one had said "we have a little visitor." Marinette smiled and greeted them with a hello and good morning. "And what does a petite coccinelle doing here?" Marinette stood there before remembering what she came into the kitchen to do. "I-I was um...going to make...Adrien breakfast" whispering the last part hoping they didn't hear. "My parents and I own a bakery, so I know my way around a kitchen." Another chef stepped up. "Oh, bitte wir sind die größten Köche überhaupt auf den Menschen bekannt, so nicht Ihre Hoffnungen aufstehen kleinen Marienkäfer." Marinette gave a confused look at the chef while the other chef replied "oh sorry, Raphael speaks German." As another chef comes up to translate "Raphael". "He said 'Oh please we are the greatest chefs ever known to man so don't get your hopes up liten nyckelpiga." After hearing all these different languages calling her a name which she thought meant the same thing she stood straight and smiled. "Well I might not be the best as you are, but it will never stop me." That's when the Chef who called her petite coccinelle walked up. "I like you my dear, and what might your name be?" Marinette stuttered but held her posture. "M-Marinette Cheng." The chef clapped her hands together, plastering a big smile on her face. "Oh what a magnifique name! My name is Madem Rossini, but you my dear can call me Rossy." Marinette chuckled and smiled. "Well let's get to cooking, or else the petit Agreste will never have anything to eat this morning.

Adrien got ready and showered after 1 hour of sleep. He walked down stairs to find a big breakfast but not like he usually would have it. It has scones and hot chocolate, a bag packed with what was probably lunch, and 1 dish, which was unusual, with eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Madam Rossini walked up to serve the food to Adrien. "Good morning Ms.Rossy." She nodded and smiled. "Just so you know, we didn't make today's breakfast for lunch." Adrien was confused when he saw Marinette walk out the kitchen covered in flour and bather, laughing and smiling. "Oh dear, your covered head to toe in flour, you must take a shower. OH AND I HAVE THIS ADORABLE OUTFIT you can surely wear it." Adrien was shocked. Did she make him the breakfast? That's when Raphael came up to Adrien and told him "that's a keeper right there."