A Night To Remember (OR Maybe Not)

After the shoot Adrien took Marinette to his place. He pulled her up to his room, locked the door, and hugged her waist from behind. "Marinette you made me wait, after seeing you so beautifully dressed up." Marinette was now blushing like crazy. "A-A-Adrien!" Adrien ran his fingers higher, passing over her breast, and hugged her from her shoulder. "We are now married, so let's have our honeymoon Marinette." Marinette turned to face and and pinned him down to his bed. "You expect me to always not be the dominant one?" Adrien was now smirking as they gave each other passionate kisses, hugging each other tightly as they laid on the bed. "So how was the photo shoot" Adrien asked a little curious. Marinette thought about it before answering with a 'it was fun'. He kissed her forehead before cuddling by her lower stomach. "Let's get some sleep, we have school tomorrow and I am not in the mood to get up grumpy" he said yawning. Marinette giggled and kissed him before falling asleep, Adrien attached to her waist.

They both woke up to get ready for school. Marinette came out the shower to find a smiling, blushing Adrien. "Marinette, I have a gift for you." He pulled out a dress from the closet making her squeal. It was the dress she wanted for a week already, but was too expensive to get. It was a baby blue dress, up to her knees, with a laced waist belt and heart shaped neckline. She ran and hugged Adrien, thanking him. Adrien hugged back, thinking to himself, 'do not get a boner, do NOT get a boner, DO NOT GET A BONER!!' Marinette pushed him out of the room to try it on. Once she came out, Adrien was now holding back from pinning her to some place in his house and kissing her forever. "Ready to go? I'll get both of our book bags." Adrien nodded and went down to see Madam Rossini having him two lunches. "Her recipes are perfect! Adrien, please tell me this is the girl you choose to stay with." He smiles to himself and whispered, but loud enough for Madam Rossini to hear, "forever and always."

They head to school before photos upon photos were taken; Alya and Nino rushing towards them, hugging their best friends. "YOU DID A MARRIAGE PHOTO SHOOT TOGETHER!!" they both said in sync. "MARINETTE YOU WERE ADORABLE" Alya said when Nino ruffled his best friends hair. "My man, you looked fresh, with the slick back hair, I thought you two were actually getting married!" The two blushed and started talking gibberish to their friends when Chloe walked up to them and pushed Marinette down. "Hey.." was all Marinette could said before Chloe kicked her. "MARINETTE" Adrien screamed pushing Chloe to the ground. "A-Are you alright!?! Do I need to take you to the nurse, a hospital?!? Should I get the cops!?!!" Marinette just shook her head and smiles trying to get up from the pain. Adrien was now extremely mad, wanting to kill Chloe. He had his hands in a fist and turned to her. "Adri-kins, this was a new couture top, how.." Chloe said before Adrien yelled at her. "SHUT UP!" Everyone was now quiet, especially Chloe. "HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND WORRY ABOUT CLOTHES!! YOU ARE RUDE AND EVIL CHLOE!! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF, BRIBING PEOPLE AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS HURTING MARINETTE!! WHY??!? WHY DO YOU DO IT!?" Chloe stood there, unable to speak, that's when the bell rang. Alya took Marinette up and told Adrien she'd take her to the nurse. He nodded, knowing Alya is her best friend and could be trusted. Adrien glared at Chloe before walking to class and telling her, "stay away from Marinette and I."

Into 4th period, Alya rushed into the room, crying and sweating. "Sorry for interrupting the class but we need Adrien and Nino." It was the wrong time to ask for them, since she was asking the worst a mad strictest teacher ever. "And why is that?" Alya just told her "They are needed right now." The teacher walked up to her, Alya getting anxious about the time she is taking. "Ms.Alya give me a reason, then I'll allow them to go." She was getting annoyed. "Please understand, I don't have time." The teacher just turned around and said, "no reason, no one is leaving." That's when Alya sighed the loudest sigh and yelled. "MARINETTE IS DYING!!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!" Adrien stood up and ran out the class. Nino and Alya followed behind. Adrien knocked the door open to see Marinette being helped by the ambulance. She was coughing up blood, and still forcing a smile when she saw Adrien. "MARI! Your going to be alright, ok? Don't worry! I'll be with you any minute, please don't give up ok?!" Marinette nodded and still smiled

Chloe was going to pay if she was the cause of Marinette's pain.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

OMG I SAVED IT IN SCHOOL
CAME HOME
HAD TO REWRITE IT ALL OVER AGAIN
UGHHH
anyways enjoys
Goal is 15
I'm feeling lucky 😊