Hello My Princess

Chat Noir was jumping from building to building to the Cheng's bakery. Soon he reached to her roof and knocked on her window. Marinette was on the laptop when she heard the knock. She went up to her roof top to see him sitting on one of her chairs there. "Hello my princess" he said giving his signature smirk. Marinette giggled at his nickname for her. "Hello Chat, it's new having you here." Chat smiled and jumped down to her holding her chin. "Well I wanted to see my princess once more" Chat said smirking. He was holding the urge to touch her lips and kiss them. WAIT! Stop! He's in love with ladybug! He is dedicated to his lady. His princess can't steal his heart so easy. "Well little black cat I hope your finish, because it's late." Chat held her hand before she left. "I came to talk princess, please entertain me" his smile showing honesty and care. Marinette smiles and told him to give her a minute. She came back to the roof with hot chocolate and a some pastries with a blanket to cover her self with. "Here" she said handing him the hot pastry and hot chocolate. She then wrapped the blanket around him since it was freezing outside. His face was fill of happiness since the drink and snack was delicious and the blanket kept him warm when he realized Marinette freezing but smiling. "Did you like it? I made it just now for you" she said forcing a smile as she tried to hug herself to keep warm. Chat came next to her and hold her to his chest, wrapping both of them in the blanket. Marinette blushed, Chat copying her as they sat down together. "Marinette are you falling for me?" the "smart" cat said feeling confident. The girl laughed and replied to his comment. "In your dreams Chat, plus I have a crush on someone else." she said smiling. The cat smirked wanting to know which boy stole his princess's heart. "Oh really and who is this mystery boy?" Marinette shrugged "well you can't possibly know him so why not. His name is Adrien Agreste." Chat froze in place hearing that name. Marinette had a crush on HIM! He never knew! Was he that oblivious to her feelings?!? He wasn't feeling alright anymore. "Princess I.." but before finishing his sentence his miraculous started to beep. "Seems like you have to go. It was fun talking to you Chat, hope we can do it again" she said smiling. Chat smiled back and her and hugged her before saying "see ya" and jumping from building to building once more to his home.

Once Chat got home he detransformed and became Adrien again and feel on his bed. "Seems someone has an admirer" his kwami said with a new piece of cheese. "Plagg am I so oblivious that I couldn't tell she liked me!?! All those times she stuttered, awkwardly laughed, and couldn't speak to me, was she scared cause she liked me!!!?!! Oh my god Plagg you gotta.." Adrien said before stopping to see Plagg sleeping. He shook his head and decided to hit his bed as well since he had to have enough sleep to have energy for tomorrow for Chat Noir will visit his princess again.