Valentine date and baking cakes

Adrien rushed out of bed to look at his calendar, it was Valentine's and he was ready, he grew some roses, freshly make and chilled chocolates and a card, all just to ask his princess, his Lady, his beloved to be his Valentine. He fixed his hair and came in the the dinning room eat his breakfast so he could get to school. After somehow rushing and finishing his food, he took his flowers, chocolates, and card, and rushed out the house into his limo. He then check his pocket to not find Plagg rushed back inside to get his kwami and then go back into limo to get to school.

He got there an house early and looked to the back of the school where you could see the view of the Eiffel Tower and found Marinette, drawing in her sketch pad. He took a nervous deep breathe and walked up to her. "Hey Mari" he said. Marinette turned around and was shocked and nervous herself. Why did he get her flowers! Was a special anniversary about them dating??!? Did she forget something?!? "H-Hey A-A-Adrien, what the flowers and stuff for?" Adrien took the deepest breathe before shouting out loud really fast "WILLYOUBEMYVALENTINMARINETTE!?" Marinette gave the most confused look as Adrien tried again. "Will you be my Valentine Marinette?" he asked a bit slower so she could understand. Marinette had a big smiles on with a sigh of relief that it was Valentines. "Yes Adrien!" she said before hugging him and taking his gifts. She patted the blank space next to her and opened the chocolates. "Let's have them together, okay?" Adrien nodded and did has his princess told him. They both sat outside and chatted before going in to get ready for class.

After school, Marinette called Adrien, who turned to his girlfriend, ignoring Nino till she finished. Marinette gestured for them to come when a boat came by and a group of singers sang "Mon cher Je t'aime ne jamais me laisse pas aller car je suis votre princesse et que vous êtes mon chevalier." Adrien was blushing, now knowing why he was madly in love with her. He went to Marinette, picking her up by her waist, and spun her around before kissing her ever so gently. "Thank you princess" he said holding her soft, squishy cheek. Marinette looked away blushing and pouting. "N-N-No problem."

(This is where Hawk Moth comes in and ruins the moment)

Though Adrien and Marinette where having their happy moment, Kim GIT jealous since last Valentine's Chloe rejected him completely. Once again he was akumatized and turned into Dark Cupid. Adrien made sure to stay away from his arrows this time as both superheroes hid and had their kwami' out. Marinette started first "TIKKI SPOTS ON." Adrien then pushed his hand out and yelled "PLAGG CLAWS ON" as they both transformed into Paris' superheroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir. The duo jumped from building to building catching up with Dark Cupid. Ladybug swung her yo yo and caught his bow and broke it, but no Akuma. "Chat where could the Akuma be?" Chat shrugged his shoulder and pointed to a necklace which was sparkling black. "Maybe that chain around his neck." Ladybug nodded and told Chat her orders. "Chat distract him and make sure he doesn't catch you" she said before Chat bowed and responded with "anything for you my lady." Chat held 'Kim' from behind so Ladybug could take his chain. She smashed it and the Akuma flew out. She then used her yo yo to purify it and used her magic to fix the damage down by Dark Cupid. Then went back to detransform when Alya comes up, jumping excitedly. "OMG LADYBUG, my name is Alya, can I interview you and Chat for a while." Ladybug looked at Chat and he gave a 'why not' face with a shrug. "Alright Alya, as away."

Marinette went home tired because Alya would let her go, and made her do so back flips and cartwheels. But Marinette was gladly happy to do it for her best friend. Adrien called Marinette up and she answered. "Hey princess, you also tired?" Marinette yawned and said 'yes' making Adrien chuckle. "Want me to come over to cuddle?" Marinette snapped back from being tired to now awake. "W-What n-n-no I mean I- d-don't k-k-know." Adrien laughed in the background and what seemed as if, kissed her through the phone. "It's okay, I won't be able to anyways, I have a photo shoot in a few, and all of next week as well." Marinette said 'awe' to Adrien not meaning it since he wasn't even going to come to cuddle. "Don't worry, I'll come to cuddle soon princess, just a matter of time" he said making Marinette giggle. Marinette then heard her mother tell her she had to sleep, which was when she told Adrien, "I have to go sleep, meet me tomorrow morning on the roof, we don't have school, and I'll keep the door on my roof open so you could come into my room." Adrien said "okay love" before both said at the same time "bye my love."

🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝

Kay Kay
How's the story
Rate from 1-5 cause I'm awesome
And 6 votes for next chapter
Love you all byeeeee

Also share this story to your friends if you enjoy it cause they may enjoy it and then I make more people smile :3