Truth Revealed

'Chat' told Marinette through a letter he wouldn't be able to make it today and left a red dress with roses and beautiful red shoes. Adrien had a photo shoot today and Marinette was walking the halls with Alya when the bell rang and they had to rush to class. Adrien was in class sitting and smiling at Marinette smiled back normally and he froze. Alya looked at Marinette and when they got to their seat, she asked her if anything was wrong. Marinette shook her head and hugged her friend. A substitute came in which made Alya and Marinette high five each other, making Adrien giggles at his precious princess's actions.

After school Adrien had a 1 hour photo shoot which was shorter than he thought. That's when he saw ladybug jumping from building to building, graceful as ever. He said bye to the photographer and jumped behind a tree before transforming into Chat. He catch up with Ladybug shortly after. "My lady" he said bowing. Ladybug giggled which wasn't something she'd do often. "My lady I have some news for you" he said, grinning widely. Ladybug gave a face, resembling Marinette's face when he has caught her full attention. Something was oddly familiar about them. "I have fallen for a girl named Marinette. She's gorgeous!" he said. Ladybug gave out another giggle. It confused him and sadly reminded of Marinette who he couldn't see today. Ladybug was hinting that she was Marinette to Chat and was holding the urge to hug and kiss him like they'd do everyday. "My lady.." Chat said in a embarrassed tone. "C-could you be my princess?" Ladybug shrugged her shoulders smiling big. "Well I could be I mean you did give Marinette this dress" Ladybug said pulling out the exact same outfit Chat left her. His face was beyond shock as he went down and she detransformed into Marinette, with her kwami now in her purse resting. "Princess your Ladybug!!" Chat said shocked. She nodded and but her lip, which Chat thought was adorable. "Are you mad at me?" she asked biting her lip. Chat shook his head and held her chin lightly. "I understand, I mean we did agree we wouldn't tell each other our identities." She nodded and hugged him. "I will always love the girl under the mask" he said before kissing Marinette. The bluenette kissed back hugging her cat around his neck. "And you will always be my Black Cat."

Later that day Adrien came home and ran to his room, and started looking through his drawer for a number. "Young Agreste how are you?" he heard before turning to see Madam Rossini. "Hello Ms.Rossy, just looking for the jewelers number" he said continuing to search his drawer. "Is it for petite coccinelle? Does someone have a love interest?" Madam Rossini said. Adrien froze in place and blushed hard, his face looking like a ripe red tomato. "M-M-Maybe" he said before Madam Rossini screamed and gave him a piece of paper. "My brother is a jeweler, tell him I sent you okay petit Agreste?" Adrien nodded and called the number right away.